?? for those with knowledge

I am going to take my first cycle and am thinking about stacking Cyp/Deca /Dbol . I have been told that this will work for me. Im 6'3 and weigh about 215 lbs. Can anyone tell me if this is good for a first cycle or have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Most will say test only, I have always used at least three compounds. I think it could be a great cycle test@500, deca @400, dbol @35mg ed divided for first four weeks. Get your anti aroma's and estro's, set up your pct and have everything before you start. Eat, train, sleep, and eat even more.

Thanks for the advice. One more question....should I do any cardio during the cycle if I wish to be cut at all? Or will that hurt my gains in strength?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If you want to stay trim, eat clean and cardio a.m. before eating, but this would be a great bulking cycle - diet will determine bulking or cutting and cardio helps.

Kool_Keith is offline New Member

Cool

It's a good bulking cycle, however, Dbol and Cyp both are androgens and will aromatize into estrogen which can lead to gyno. Take the steps as mentioned before me and get your estros ready before you start you cycle. If you went with 400-500 of the Cyp per week, 400-600 Deca per week and 30-40Dbol ED you should make huge gains. Take about 1mg daily or Arimidex or Anastrozole, or 1-2 teslac daily and that should help with the gyno. You may want some HCG for mid cycle since that will stop your HPTA function fairly quickly and of course some PCT as well. As far as cardio, the more you do, the less weight you will gain but you will stay lean. Keep it in the AM.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The King of New York
    Thanks for the advice. One more question....should I do any cardio during the cycle if I wish to be cut at all? Or will that hurt my gains in strength?
    worry about bulking first and then cutting. u got time before summer

Mutant is offline Banned
    I'm not saying it's a bad cycle, but why don't you go with more of a basic beginner cycle like Test, Dbol , and Nolva. This will show you great gains since you have never cycled, and save you somthing for later. Plus if you have problems how will you know what it is if you are taking 3 things for your 1st cycle?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Most will say test only, I have always used at least three compounds. I think it could be a great cycle test@500, deca@400, dbol@35mg ed divided for first four weeks. Get your anti aroma's and estro's, set up your pct and have everything before you start. Eat, train, sleep, and eat even more.
    if you get bloated on a test/deca /somethingelse cycle, what's doing the bloating? whats making you break out? etc.......
    run a test only cycle and jump with dbol for a first cycle.....

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    if you get bloated on a test/deca /somethingelse cycle, what's doing the bloating? whats making you break out? etc.......
    run a test only cycle and jump with dbol for a first cycle.....
    Exactly my point!

Thread Information