1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone have experiance or info on Miotolan/Furazabol?

I might use it as my oral of choice next cycle instead of Dbol since I've used it so many times now. Has anyone tried it or have any good info on it? I've searched the forums and the net and come up with only a very brief description comparing it to winny.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    That's about all I have heard too, winny with less sides, that and it lowers bad cholesterol. I don't know if anyone has run it .

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    That's about all I have heard too, winny with less sides, that and it lowers bad cholesterol. I don't know if anyone has run it .
    I'm interested to know if any good gains can be made from it using it as a kick start for the first 4-5 weeks, or if it'll just lean you out

I would opt on the side of leaning you out, try var for something different to jumpstart.

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    furzy is for cholesterol control. in japan it's a regular med for controlling high LDL levels, used in conjunction with 3-6-9 omega's, to ward of HDL/LDL inversions. in my experience it's been effective for me. i use it when i run masteron or winny. i have run both together and got dangerously low HDL levels and ridiculous LDL levels. 6 weeks of furzy, half a pill a day and levels were near normal ranges, with HDL's still being a little low ( about 10-15% below the low end of normal) and the LDL's reacting similarly but in the opposite direction.

one caveat tho, you should have started your own blood profile history pre, during, and post cycles with records of what you took at what dosage for how long. furzy is NOT a dbol or a winny or a var substitute.

no flame intended but you need to do more research. in general, it's a good idea to run liver/kidney protectants/flushes along with omega 3-6-9's and a lipase component. but you do need to start you own history of lab work so you can make better interpretations of info, blood chem, and juice used, cause and effect. my two pence. peace. L8r CD.

what I am gathering is this is simply an ancillary ...................anyone else?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard the same - like winstrol but weaker without ****ing up your lipid profile.

dunno if i should give it a try, it s not really cheap.

GymDog is offline Banned
    What's your health worth to you? I will run Furazabol every cycle since my last one.

hwo do u dose?

Have some experiances you could share GymDog?

GymDog is offline Banned
    Well, I can't say I "felt" a difference per se, but I ran it for 15 weeks @ 20mg/day. I just capped it with my Nolvadex and killed 2 birds w/ 1 stone. I did surprising feel pretty good on my last cycle, even @ the high doses of AAS I was running. I had blood work done near the beginning & near the end of my cycle and my cholesterol hadn't changed noticeably, my liver values were good, as well as my kidneys. My BP didn't increase either, despite the fact I was running 450mg/wk Durabolin , 1100mg/wk or T.Propionate , and 575mg/wk of Anavar . It could be that I'm an exception, or it could be that Furazabol is fairly effective at maintaining healthy cholesterol levels...

Ahh might be worth adding into future cycles then now that I have access to it. I was under the impression that it was a steroid , so its not?

GymDog is offline Banned
    Here's AR's profile on it:
    "Furazobol, known by its trade name, Miotolan, is a synthetic derivative of dihydrotestosterone. Until 1990 this steroid was not detectable during any doping tests and could thus be taken by athletes even on the day of a competition. When looking at the application of Miotolan you learn even more unusual things: This steroid is used as a lipid reducer. It is suitable for long-term treatment of arteriosclerosis and hypercholesterolemia. Miotolan reduces the cholesterol level and increases the "good" HDL value. In Japan Miotolan is a standard treatment to lower cholesterol levels.

This steroid does not cause water and salt retention and does not aromatize. Since the tablets are effective for only a brief period of time they must be taken several times a day. Miotolan has a predominantly androgenic effect and only a very low repression of the body's own testosterone production. Although it is potentially hepatoxic a possible reduced liver function seems unlikely if the daily manufacturer-recommended dose of 2-6 mg is not exceeded. Since athletes use considerably higher dosages the risk of liver poisoning cannot be excluded. The usual question-What is a performance improving dosage?-is difficult to answer. It is difficult because we do not know anybody who has ever taken this compound and be-cause technical literature does not have anything to report in this regard either. The daily dosage should be at least 10-20 tablets, that is 10-20 mg/day. Due to its low substance amount per tablet and its high cost, this steroid will probably not be successful with body-builders. (Possible doubts by readers that this steroid perhaps does not exist are inappropriate.) However, this steroid re-ally does exist."

I ll get i next week to throw it in my cycle. I will use 30mg ed. got some labs here that produce liquids with 30mg/per mg. it s not that expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    I ll get i next week to throw it in my cycle. I will use 30mg ed. got some labs here that produce liquids with 30mg/per mg. it s not that expensive...
    Yeah its not real expensive, 20mg /day seems to be the average amount... still not quite sure if its useful in terms of muscle growth or just health wise, either way its worth it but the answers seem conflicted.

Thread Information