Thread: jealousy?

cb5253 is offline Junior Member

jealousy?

my wife gives me no reason to believe she would cheat. however, for the past two or three weeks my jealousy is out of control. I get crazy thoughts in my head and they wont go away. she's not doing anything wrong, but i'm pissed all the time because of my thoughts.
    has anybody else experienced this? If so when will it stop?
    by the way i'm 11 wks into test and stopping at the end of the week. pct will start in 2 wks. i stopped deca last wk.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    No bro I am happy when I am on test and deca .. I am not wondering anything about the girl besides what position she is going to be in.. LOL She never would have a chance to cheat. She is in the bed with me.

Yeah Well I Wish She Could Keep Up With Me. I Mean She Isn't Stingy By Any Means. But I Could Go Everyday. And I Cant Blame Her For Thinking 7 Days A Week Is Too Much. She's Reasonable Though.
    I Get All Pissed Off If I Want It And She Doesn't.

Reciever84 is offline Junior Member
    Dude, if you wife loves you and is treating you well just relax. Everyone day dreams at one time or another about the "other' phuckin' around. Doesn't mean it's going to happen. Here's the tip I have for you...Stop thing negative thoughts about her and focus on the good things. You married her for a reason afterall. This post should be in the lounge.

Receiver84, I Posted This Here Because I Thought It Was Test Related. By The Way, Like I Said These Thought Have Just Started In The Past Couple Of Weeks. I Just Realized I Switched Brands Of Test A Couple Weeks Back. I Dont Want To Post Brands, But Could This Be Relevent?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb5253
    I Just Realized I Switched Brands Of Test A Couple Weeks Back. I Dont Want To Post Brands, But Could This Be Relevent?
    Only if the first brand/bottle was bunk. Test is Test.

Nah Nothing Was Bunk, Thats For Sure. I Guess I Just Got To Stop Thinking Negatively Like Receiver Said.

kuad is offline Member
    i had something similar to that last year on my first test cycle, but i think its just the intesity of it all. relax.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wrong forum.

As well, the capitilization of EVERY word is driving me insane.

~SC~

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Perhaps with the test running through you, you are having random thoughts of other women (normal) and putting the same thoughts into your wifes mind regarding her and men. Subconscious would dictate if you are thinking it she must be too.

notus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Perhaps with the test running through you, you are having random thoughts of other women (normal) and putting the same thoughts into your wifes mind regarding her and men. Subconscious would dictate if you are thinking it she must be too.

I agree

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

Tren/Prop

Tren sides make me want to fight everyone that looks at me wrong, but it's controllable if you relize that this will happen

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wrong forum.

As well, the capitilization of EVERY word is driving me insane.

~SC~

im not the only one who noticed!!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    just kill her and be done with it..then hide the body

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    beat the living snot outta her br0. she has been cheating on you all week with swolecat. I swear I saw them together. LOL

seriously though br0 "It's all in your head." are you drinking?

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    marriage counselor brutha....gear does not make you paranoid....except maybe picking some up or waiting for the good ole' post man/woman.....haha

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel great on Test. On the other hand, while on TREN , I was definitely a lot more irritable. It honestly made me almost lose my GF. So, stay away from TREN!!!!!!

to all you complaining about the caps... sorry. here at my office everything is done in caps. will turn off caps lock from now on.
    by the way i wasnt like this prior to cycle, so its got to be the juice. like i said im finishing up now anyway. hopefully my head will stop wondering. she's all about me, i mean how could she not be? i freaking make everybody else look like crap.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Maybe she should go get some bloodwork done, see where her hormones are at. How old is she?
    7 days a week really is never enough for most healthy females before menopause.
    "Reasonable" should never be a word applied to your sex life. Maybe you need to spice it up for her.

Yeah Well I Wish She Could Keep Up With Me. I Mean She Isn't Stingy By Any Means. But I Could Go Everyday. And I Cant Blame Her For Thinking 7 Days A Week Is Too Much. She's Reasonable Though.
    I Get All Pissed Off If I Want It And She Doesn't.

i don't know many of my guy friends in relationships that have bitches that want it everyday. at least not the ones that have been together for a while. besides we have two kids and that makes it a bit tough to bang all the time. i'm just frustrated cause sometimes i want it but cant have it.

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    from your posts, i have a feeling its the test.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    i don't know many of my guy friends in relationships that have bitches that want it everyday. at least not the ones that have been together for a while. besides we have two kids and that makes it a bit tough to bang all the time. i'm just frustrated cause sometimes i want it but cant have it.
    That's why god gave you a right and a left hand...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    my wife gives me no reason to believe she would cheat. however, for the past two or three weeks my jealousy is out of control. I get crazy thoughts in my head and they wont go away. she's not doing anything wrong, but i'm pissed all the time because of my thoughts.
    has anybody else experienced this? If so when will it stop?
    by the way i'm 11 wks into test and stopping at the end of the week. pct will start in 2 wks. i stopped deca last wk.
    I get real depressed towards week 8 on test. You can entertain as much bull**** as you want (i mean really we all do) but you have to realize that your feelings on this are probably because of your hormones and they hold no weight at all. If you go acting on hormones, and not true knowledge, you're going to do some serious damage. just got to be a man about it.

good luck

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    just kill her and be done with it..then hide the body
    agreed

Thread Information