Thread: gyno question

O.fO.shO is offline Member

gyno question

My first cycle i got sore nips , took appropreite measures and it went away .

But ever since i have a layer of fat on my pecs(wich used to have no bodyfat over them) and it feels bumpy under there...not a specific round ball under the nip but kinda hard lump all in the fat . And when i wear a white t-shirt it looks like i have tiity hard-ons . When naked there is no noticable differance .

That was last summer and i still have the fat and hard nips . It might just be i dont know what fat feels like , im pretty lean , but i do have some on my belly.....and its not lumpy . ill take pics if it would help , but like i said i think its not noticable .

any chance its gyno

btw im on my 2nd cycle taking nolva+letro at the moment .

seanw is offline Banned
    Post us a pic bro

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    OK , here ya go .

I have the smallest nips ive ever seen . I remember when i was young a ball being under there that hurt....but it went away . Could i have been prone to gyno young...and stunted its growth?lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gyno question-picture-102.jpg   gyno question-picture-105.jpg   gyno question-picture-117.jpg   gyno question-picture-118.jpg  

Thread Information