RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Hm...Cardio ONLY While ON Cycle?

Check this out...

My buddy since High School has always been solid as they come. Anyways, he was sitting at the 230's area with a relatively low BF already (10%). Anyways, he ran a cycle for 2 weeks of a low dose (50mg Prop ED) with some Clen and ECA and dropped down to an incredibly solid and lean 210lbs. I saw him today and this guy was cut up beyond belief. I asked him what he did and he wouldn't tell me.

While in the changeroom, he confessed that his hasn't touched ANY weights in 2 months and has been doing nothing but various forms of cardio ranging from walking on an empty stomach to sprinting to intervals.

I was amazed at how hard this bastard was! I don't think I've seen anyone (that's not a competitive bodybuilder) as shredded as I've seen him.

Any takes or opinions on this, post 'em up.

I don't see how that would be possible without losing a lot of mass. But sh*t anything's possible. Maybe he was lying about not touching a weight for 2 months you never know. Anyways good for him.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Nah, he wasn't lying. He knows his **** very well. He maintained a good amount of proteins and carbs while going crazy on the cardio. He "felt" as though hitting the weights while dieting wasn't a good choice. This was his first day back in the gym, he was training his entire upper body with light weights to get back into the groove of things and he was looking sharp as hell.

From the looks of it, it looked like he didn't lose ANY muscle.

Mind boggling man.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Hmmmm Interesting........

I'd be interested to see his diet to say the least....... due to his apparent lack of catabolism ....

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Nah, he wasn't lying. He knows his **** very well. He maintained a good amount of proteins and carbs while going crazy on the cardio. He "felt" as though hitting the weights while dieting wasn't a good choice. This was his first day back in the gym, he was training his entire upper body with light weights to get back into the groove of things and he was looking sharp as hell.

From the looks of it, it looked like he didn't lose ANY muscle.

Mind boggling man.
    I might take this into consideration, and try it out someday when i wanna cut down. Do you have any pics of this bro.

Thread Information