Thread: perfect cycle

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member

perfect cycle

I need opinions. I was wondering what would be the perfect cycle for a begginer like me.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    stats, age, experience?

deca /sust/dbol for bulking is good.

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    thanx ironhorse, when do you recomend taking clomid for the deca , and what size of dosages for the juice.

NightOp is offline Member
    littlemeth, i would do some research, especially in the educational threads section... there are many cycles you can try, be sure you have your diet/training/sleep in order.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Love the member name, LittleMeth. What are the stats, diet, and training? Like Iron Horse said.

Week 1-10 400mg Test Cyp or Enan
    Week 1-10 400mg Deca or EQ
    Week 1-4 dbol 30-40mg ed
    Week 13 Clomid 300mg first day, 100mg ed for 10 days, 50 mg ed for 10 days. Or, Week 13 1000 iu HCG ed for 10 days. Most prefer the clomid, your call. The HCG means more injections.
    Have some nolvadex available.
    Rotate injections, do the deca on Mondays and test on Thursdays or something.

If you're not 23-24 or so, wait to do the cycle.

btw - littlemeth, you don't take clomid for just deca . all steroids need clomid at the end of a cycle.

one more thing..

if thats you in your avatar, I'd start working out the traps and neck hard and start using some sort of cream for that dry skin
    Last edited by Iron horse; 03-23-2002 at 10:17 PM.

Methuselah, Dr.Evil has told us lately that HCG post cycle is a bad idea, and only should be used in the middle of a long cycle.

Originally posted by Iron horse
    Methuselah, Dr.Evil has told us lately that HCG post cycle is a bad idea, and only should be used in the middle of a long cycle.
    That's something that I disagree with him on. I get my juice from a doc who recommends HCG ; his reasons are sound and contradict what I hear about clomind. I hear Evil's point. From this point on I'm doing both, can't hurt.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Iron horse
    if thats you in your avatar, I'd start working out the traps and neck hard and start using some sort of cream for that dry skin [/B]
    , good one Iron Horse. By the way, you look a lot more menacing with the new Avatar for some reason.

Litttle Meth, some very good advice here bro. Do some more research though. Methuselah's cycle sounds dead on.

hehe, I thought that avatar would give me a new "edge"

methuselah, from what Ive read I'd agree on HCG post cycle, but Dr.Evil is a smart guy and its hard to go against his advice.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    hmm. i wonder what your doctor's reasons are for having you use hcg post cycle and not during a long cycle. then again if you're only taking 3-4 weeks off from one cycle to the next then i can see his point, but if i were him i'd advise you to take (time off = time on).

Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    hmm. i wonder what your doctor's reasons are for having you use hcg post cycle and not during a long cycle. then again if you're only taking 3-4 weeks off from one cycle to the next then i can see his point, but if i were him i'd advise you to take (time off = time on).
    Dr. Evil. I'm not exactly sure why my doc feels so strongly about HCG . He looks at clomid as a light anti-e and believes that HCG is better for restoring testiclular axis.

For those whom have little experience, take Dr. Evil's advice over mine. He is a true expert. My knowledge is specific to my experience, goals and cycle. Evil is right on again, I take only 4 weeks off from cycle to cycle.

I've actually passed on some of Dr. Evil's advice to others and appreciate all the cards and letters regarding the advice. Here are a few examples...

'Methuselah gave me some cycle advice that he learned from Dr. Evil; AND fixed a major flaw in my swing!' -- Tiger Woods

'I think it's well known that a major reason we have to move forward with this merger is to keep up with the progress that Dr. Evil is making at Anabolic Review.' -- Carly Fiorina

'I'm often told that I look like Dr. Evil when I was younger, I don't deny it, I'm proud of that.' -- Arnold

'Dr. Evil fixes spaceship with fina kit, saves world...' -- National Enquirer

nice quotes methuselah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator

Thread Information