MrWigglesLSU is offline New Member

Newb here .. need some help ... w/ start picture

Im 20 yrs old 5"10 185 lbs .... ive lifted for 5 or so years and but since ive gotten in college ive slacked off ... ive got about 17-20 % body fat and I am goin to start my first ever cycle of gear with Deca -300 .... now i wanna get more cut than to bulky so what should i take with the Deca to get these results ... i wanna kind of stay away from stuff with high estrogen content i just need something to cutt the fat while im adding the weighted muscle ... Also ive heard from jsut about everyone that taking Deca alone is a bad idea .. now ive had friends on just Deca and they had great results but just not as cut becasue they didnt do Cardio with their work out ... im not looking to get huge jsut about 15-20 lbs of solid muscles and definiton ... also what would be the effects of just taking the Deca by itself
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newb here .. need some help ... w/ start picture-picture-250.jpg  

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Judging by your picture, you REALLY need to look into a proper diet, more cardio, and adding more weight naturally. I am not trying to sound harsh, but you got to do some research bro. Deca only cycles are VERY, I repeat VERY bad idea. Not only will you have no test in your system, but you might get deca d*ck and you can say bye bye to your manhood for a while. Do yourself a big favor and research some more before you start a cycle just because you HEARD something from your friends. Good luck bro.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro you cant cut and bulk at the same time, its one or the other. Deca on its own is a bad idea, you run the risk of Deca Dick if you do it on its own, ie you dick will stay soft for a long time. You say you have slacked off, well how do you think gear is going to fix that ?, its not a magic drug you can take and still not workout and eat sh!t and expect to get huge. It just doesnt work like that. You could put on 20lbs without gear by eating properly and working out correctly. There is no way you have reached your full potential. So do it naturally. I know you wont listen and you will probably do it anyway but you have to be told.

peump is offline Senior Member
    i would suggest that you listen to getpumped and sean.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I can onyl agree. u have no base for a cycle right now. start lifting, do cardio and get your diet right.

do some research, here are a lot of good bulking and cuttin diets and exrecise plans too.

btw u r too young for a cycle anyways.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    100% agree, no more Timbits!

jaffry20 is offline Member
    WHOA wait, u 2 clowns richlsu who responded earlier u too must be buddies, ahahahah what a joke, he wants a cutting cycle, was thinking about some equipose or winny or cycle, 6ft 160 19yrs. all you both have to do is get a strict diet.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    WHOA wait, u 2 clowns richlsu who responded earlier u too must be buddies, ahahahah what a joke, he wants a cutting cycle, was thinking about some equipose or winny or cycle, 6ft 160 19yrs. all you both have to do is get a strict diet.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro - I agree with the guys on this one. Although you are to be commended for putting your pic up and were willing to take the heat. You are in essence starting over. You need at least a good 2 years of solid working out and proper diet before even considering the gear. Check out the diet forum. You can get where you want to go by working hard and proper nutrition.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    To me you look like you need much more training and a better diet, I would not recommend that you take deca without more research and knowledge. However, my gut feeling is you already have it in your mind you are going to take it. Deca can be used successfully in a cutting phase(not the norm) but the guys who use it this way are very experienced in everything ,something you are not. If done right at your age you could add 10-15lbs and lose a few lbs of fat naturally without trying to take a magic pill with no hard work. Be patient your overall physique in the long run will be much better.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    To me you look like you need much more training and a better diet, I would not recommend that you take deca without more research and knowledge. However, my gut feeling is you already have it in your mind you are going to take it. Deca can be used successfully in a cutting phase(not the norm) but the guys who use it this way are very experienced in everything ,something you are not. If done right at your age you could add 10-15lbs and lose a few lbs of fat naturally without trying to take a magic pill with no hard work. Be patient your overall physique in the long run will be much better.
    agreed

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board bro. Question, what do you mean you "wanna kind of stay away from stuff with high estrogen content" ????

BLT

Thread Information