All I have right now is tren and prop, is there any way I can run tren longer?

I have 10,000 mg of prop and right now enough tren to do 75mg eod for 6 wks. I would like to run the tren longer than 6 wks(I will order more) because as of right now prop and tren is all I can get, and I would like to have something else in me other than prop throughout the duration of the cycle. Would it be advisable to run tren at 75 mg eod for 10-12 wks? Why or why not?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I personally see no problem with it and have done it myself

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been running Tren at 100mg /ED for 20 weeks get more Tren!

other than bed sweats, have you noticed any major side effects?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    WOW

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    other than bed sweats, have you noticed any major side effects?
    Only horrible night sweats, really really horrible, I goto bed wearing a snorkle.

I did have some back/shoulder acne but accutane cleared it right up!

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    sweet

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I believe it's prescription only.

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    I believe it's prescription only.
    Yup, really harsh stuff, requires monthly blood tests

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    All the research I've done says run NLT 6 weeks it would be great to run it longer w/o shutting down.

ok, well I have given this much thought, and with 10,000 mg of tren I am going to do 100mg/ed until I run out, and I'm going to run the tren at 100mg eod for 10 weeks.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    stats? cycle experience?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've been running tren something like 90 weeks or so.

You'll be fine with 12 weeks.

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I've been running tren something like 90 weeks or so.

You'll be fine with 12 weeks.
    How does your blood work look? What dosage do you take?

Quote Originally Posted by Xe0n
    How does your blood work look? What dosage do you take?
    Blood? There is no blood, just Tren

Moosepellet is offline Member
    90wks on tren is completely ludicris. I'm calling bull $hit!!! Never run tren more than 6wk on ED injections at 75mg. You're just playing devils advocate.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    90wks on tren is completely ludicris. I'm calling bull $hit!!! Never run tren more than 6wk on ED injections at 75mg. You're just playing devils advocate.
    You don't know BDTR do you, 90 weeks is probably his front loading period

Never run more than 6 weeks and 75mg /ED : did you just pull that out of your ass? Like I said I've been on 20 weeks at 100mg /ED, which doesn't hold a candle to BDTR but 6 weeks is nothing, thats when I started seeing results, I would never be satisfied with Tren before the 10 week mark.

Get your blood tested after 20wks dumb ass and then come talk to me!!!! Go ahead and run gear that long, because when your dead in the ground I'll still be gettin swole

Get your blood tested after 20wks dumb ass and then come talk to me!!!! Go ahead and run gear that long, because when your dead in the ground I'll still be gettin swole
    I get my blood tested every 8 weeks guess what, the only thing raised was my bp and it was still acceptable. dead on the ground lol right bud, stick to your 6 weekers

Getting your blood tested ever two months, you've got to be the richest mofo in the world. I would like to see a thread of some of you cycles if you have the time 1-Cent? And if you can post some picture of yourself

Getting your blood tested ever two months, you've got to be the richest mofo in the world. I would like to see a thread of some of you cycles if you have the time 1-Cent? And if you can post some picture of yourself
    Bloodtests are covered by medical in canada so I don't pay a dime or else yeah I'd guess it would get expensive

my stats are currently 227 lbs. Not too sure on bodyfat, but I'm guessing somewhere in the nieghborhood of 16-17%, cycle experience has been an 8 week cycle of 250mg/wk cyp only, a 6 wk cycle of Reforvit B only, two 6 wk cycle of naposim d tabs only, one 8 wk cycle of sustanon only @ 300 mg/wk, one ten week cycle of prop and tren , the prop at only 300 mg/wk, the tren at 75mg eod(only for the first 6 weeks though, the rest of the cycle was just prop) and my last cycle was a 10 wk cycle, front loaded 35mg d-bol/day for first 4 weeks, did 100 mg deca every week, 400 mg/test cyp every week, wks 4-10 I did 100mg of tren ed, and did slin off and on throughout cycle. I gained 30 lbs off that cycle, got up to 243, now trying to cut. I'm down to 227lbs. So I'm not new to tren, I've ran it twice before ,but never for longer than 6 wks. Being that tren and prop is my only option available right now, thats why I wanted to try to run the tren longer if I could. The funny thing about tren is I really didnt notice much more of a dramatic change running 100mg ed as opposed to 75mg eod. So I'm thinking 75 or 100mg eod would be cool for me, hell maybe I'll do it for 12 weeks. I like to try to make the best gains/fat loss possible on as little amount of gear as possible.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm one who gets very few neg side effects from steroids . In fact, the only thing tren gives me is night sweats and a little acne. As for the 90 plus weeks, you can go back about 90 weeks ago and see where i started, im not just pulling the number out of a hat. I had heard fonz (now scammer) was on for something close to a year with no real problems, so i figured i would run it until it became a problem. Just recently have i stopped tren as i'm taking a couple months off from the gym to let my body heal. Anyone here will tell you im not exagerting the lengths.

I've heard of people say tren causes kidney damage, but ive yet to see any real proof, as my physicals and blood work come out fine, except for my blood pressure which is extremely terrible.

6 weeks max? give me a break. my training partner has been on for 20 weeks now and is doing fine but he's coming off because of the nigh sweats, he cant take it.

Besides, you're the one who said your friend got down to 1.9% bodyfat lol

(DNP would work well, but be careful. A good friend of mine was preparing for a Caveman Contest and he took DNP for 2 wks, he was shredded as hell. 1.9% body fat at 198lbs from 245lb. He did loose all 47lbs from the DNP, but probably 10-12lbs. Anyway he was sitting around in his air-conditioned house one days, sweating his @ss off, when his roomate came home from work. He asked his roomate if it was hot in the house and he said no that AC is on at 68 degrees. My frind didn't believe his roomate so he had someone come out to look at the AC he told him that it was blowing out 68 degrees, while he was standing there sweating his @ss off. My point being is this, if you can obtain DNP good it might work well for you as well as it has for others on this site. Do your research, remember though a little bit goes a long way and too much will kill you!! It will fry you from the inside out. NO Bull****!!)

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm one who gets very few neg side effects from steroids . In fact, the only thing tren gives me is night sweats and a little acne. As for the 90 plus weeks, you can go back about 90 weeks ago and see where i started, im not just pulling the number out of a hat. I had heard fonz (now scammer) was on for something close to a year with no real problems, so i figured i would run it until it became a problem. Just recently have i stopped tren as i'm taking a couple months off from the gym to let my body heal. Anyone here will tell you im not exagerting the lengths.

I've heard of people say tren causes kidney damage, but ive yet to see any real proof, as my physicals and blood work come out fine, except for my blood pressure which is extremely terrible.

6 weeks max? give me a break. my training partner has been on for 20 weeks now and is doing fine but he's coming off because of the nigh sweats, he cant take it.

(DNP would work well, but be careful. A good friend of mine was preparing for a Caveman Contest and he took DNP for 2 wks, he was shredded as hell. 1.9% body fat at 198lbs from 245lb. He did loose all 47lbs from the DNP, but probably 10-12lbs. Anyway he was sitting around in his air-conditioned house one days, sweating his @ss off, when his roomate came home from work. He asked his roomate if it was hot in the house and he said no that AC is on at 68 degrees. My frind didn't believe his roomate so he had someone come out to look at the AC he told him that it was blowing out 68 degrees, while he was standing there sweating his @ss off. My point being is this, if you can obtain DNP good it might work well for you as well as it has for others on this site. Do your research, remember though a little bit goes a long way and too much will kill you!! It will fry you from the inside out. NO Bull****!!)
    Hey BDTR... question regarding your blood pressure....... what do you do to control it? Send me a PM so we don't hijack this guys thread.

as for BDTR's cycle lengths and doses....? He's not lying...... i've seen many many posts regarding his cycles......
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

O.fO.shO is offline Member

dude , im no doctor....but im pretty sure that kind of abuse is where horror stories come from . Do you get check out medicaly often...with your doc knowing what you take?just curious

Tell you what btdr or whatever the hell your name is. I post some pics as soon as I see him next. By the way what does DNP have to do with Tren , I remember talking about Tren nothing about DNP in this particular thread. Just checking big boy

BDTR is offline Retired
    Because at 1.9% bodyfat he would have a distended stomach and look like an ethopian and not be able to stand on his own. In all likelyhood he would die.

and my screename is clearly BDTR not BTDR, you dont see me calling you MosoePellet or whatever the hell your name is do you?

Tell you what btdr or whatever the hell your name is. I post some pics as soon as I see him next. By the way what does DNP have to do with Tren, I remember talking about Tren nothing about DNP in this particular thread. Just checking big boy

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    a 1.9% bodyfat sounds like a load of BS......

i was under the impression under 3% is extremily unhealthy...... and just rather insane and almost impossible. Sure allt he BF on the surface would be gone with 5-6% bodyfat... but to acieve 1.9%....... oyu'd have almost no fat around your organs either.......
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Like I said before I will post the pics as soon as I see him next.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    No one thinks you are exagerating BDTR they are just amazed the lab rat lasted this long!!!LOL I think sometimes it amazes people what it really takes to be a larger person.

I wouldnt tell people that. For one thing unless you are doing a underwater bouancy test to determine BF%, there is nothing that will measure anything that accurate or that low of bodyfat.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've seen your pics so you obviously know what i takes. It takes sacrificing a normal life to a degree most cannot comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    No one thinks you are exagerating BDTR they are just amazed the lab rat lasted this long!!!LOL I think sometimes it amazes people what it really takes to be a larger person.

The hardest thing to get people to Understand is Eat !!!!Im not too good at cutting diets, but I can grow. And thats really all I really care about. Im not trying to look pretty!!!lol

Thread Information