xxsirhcxx is offline Junior Member

Burn calories during cardio?

How many calories do u think the average girl can burn doing 1 hour of cardio?

And whats the half life of PROP?

In order to loose weight one must burn more calories then they eat, right?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    that question depends on alot of factors like age, weight, speed, intensity, heart rate, temperature... the readings on most machines are just the average.

Do a search on prop.... but FYI injections must be done atleast EOD, ED is better

To lose fat you must burn more calories then you consume

xxsirhcxx is offline Junior Member
    well shes 5'4" 140lbs....18$bf is at the gym about 5 times a week, and works out about an hour each time

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    im currently doing prop and ED injections get comfertable after bout 3 weeks.. but prop was very painful for the first couple weeks.. i'd say bout 14 injections before it wasnt a paralyzing feeling in the injection site the next day

Mark

joevette is offline Banned
    If you're thinking about putting her on prop, I wouldn't. There are alot of other substances more suited to women: var, primo, clen , sibutramine, ECA/ECY, etc.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsirhcxx
    How many calories do u think the average girl can burn doing 1 hour of cardio?
    I really don't know anymore, for any type of cardio exercise. People say the machines tend to overestimate, which I can believe. I have a heartrate monitor (Acumen), and I have to believe it is way off. According to this thing, I burn like 900 calories during a 55 minute walk on an incline at about 133 bpm. Most people say these things are very accurate, but that number doesn't seem possible.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it depends on the person, the best time to do cardio is in the morning on an empty stomach and at 65% of ur max heart rate. it also depends on wut kinda cardio she is doin. IMO thre best one is the eliptical(sp?)

joevette is offline Banned
    Also, keep in mind that a.m. cardio keeps your metabolism up for most of the day and so you burn even more calories.

Thread Information