Thread: Am I Ok????

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

Am I Ok????

Alright I am on test prop. 100mg EOD. I did my right glute today...it was a clean injection and aspirated. But when I pulled out there was blood. Is that normal. Also, I was planning on doing my thigh today...but every time I do thighs it hurts so bad when I stick the needle. I was kinda worrying about the blood. I have heard about the the crazy stories about injecting into a vein and everything.....please send comments. Thank You!

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    As far as the blood goes this happens sometimes. If you aspirated first and you ain't dead yet,don't worry about it. Prop can be painful sometimes. Are you sure you are hitting the right spot in your quad?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Getting blood in the syringe means you aspirated inside of a vein. That's ok. That is the point of aspirating, to see if you are in a vein. You obvisouly don't want to inject into the vein. So make sure to move the needle out of the vein before injecting. And yes, you can leave the blood in the syringe. It won't make a difference to inject it into the muscle. What size needle are you using for your quad shots? I use a 1" 25ga. I have lean legs. Some people need a 1.5" to shoot quads. A 25ga is painless to inject. I've used 22ga and thought that was fairly painless. Sometimes when injecting quads, right at the point of entry, it will really sting. Just move the needle over a quarter or half inch to a different spot and you should be able to find a spot that doesn't sting. Good luck.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    You might be hitting a nerve in your quads.. I have to hit the sid of my quad because I must have alot of nerves right on the top.. I will stick the needle in and my leg will jump.. Then it will hurt.. You just have to find your sweet spot..

GB

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    i think the glute at the ass its the safest to inject i rather ject there instead to risk on other parts becos of many veins ^_^

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    yeah it wasnt in the syringe i just started bleeding after all ways said and done.

seanw is offline Banned

Thread Information