lean123 is offline Associate Member

2nd injection question

Hey brothers, would it be ok to shoot up tonight instead of tomorrow morn? I think I would be better off having something in my stomach...and i think I have some more B@lls during the pm hours as opposed to the morning. I would like to shoot either the glutes or quad...any suggestions?? Im shooting test E 250...

Thanks Again
    -Lean

seanw is offline Banned
    Makes no difference when you do it. I do it in the glutes but quads is ok as well, have a look at these two threads http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360 http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Thanks a lot bro i'll check em out....

-Lean

This may sound like a dumb question but when i was doing my delt inj. I has somewhat of a problem aspirating...in other words it was hard to...maybe bc it was my 1st time...but I would guess I would be using one hand to do a glute shot obvisously huh?Is it possible to do it sitting down LOL?

Lean

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lean123
    This may sound like a dumb question but when i was doing my delt inj. I has somewhat of a problem aspirating...in other words it was hard to...maybe bc it was my 1st time...but I would guess I would be using one hand to do a glute shot obvisously huh?Is it possible to do it sitting down LOL?

Lean
    When you aspirate you hardly have to pull it back at all. All you need is a very slight backward pressure, if you are in a vein blood will come back very easily.

You cant do glutes sitting down if thats what you mean. If you do it according to the link with the picture, you are almost doing it on your side so you can reach with both hands, its quite akward but it can be done. I can do it easier on my left side than my right and I am right handed

Yeah lol maybe ill try the left side...i didnt think about that..i guess it was natural to think about shooting the right side. Im probly gonna shoot up tonight. Should expect the soreness in my glute like I got in my delt?

Thanks
    Lean

Thread Information