SINCE73 is offline Junior Member

Test E. vs. Sust 250 - with another question

I loved the results I gained off of the test e. & am planning a 2nd cycle & was ready for the old standby of test e. eq. for my 2nd cycle but like the sound of sust. 250
    I was wondering if anyone ever ran sust. 250 stacked w/ eq. & what results they had vs. test e. & eq.
    Also, has anyone ever ran a shot of test e. every 2/3 weeks or so after a cycle for a long extended period for maintenence?
    I read on this board that some people do (profiles) to maintain gains & it seems like a good idea as long as your bloodwork holds steady.
    Anyone ever tried this b4?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SINCE73
    I loved the results I gained off of the test e. & am planning a 2nd cycle & was ready for the old standby of test e. eq. for my 2nd cycle but like the sound of sust. 250
    I was wondering if anyone ever ran sust. 250 stacked w/ eq. & what results they had vs. test e. & eq.
    Also, has anyone ever ran a shot of test e. every 2/3 weeks or so after a cycle for a long extended period for maintenence?
    I read on this board that some people do (profiles) to maintain gains & it seems like a good idea as long as your bloodwork holds steady.

Sust is a mixture of 4 different kinds of Test, so its sorta like you are doing sust, then just doing more of the test e cause you are shooting that also. I know people that did Sust/Deca for second cycles and got great results with it.

As far as test every 2-3 weeks, noone in their right mind does that. When you shoot test, your bodys natural test stops being produced. That being said, and test having a half-life of 7 days, you basically are getting LESS test in your body than you would naturally. You are better off doing proper PCT, waiting 8 weeks or so, then doing another cycle.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SINCE73

if you like enth so much, stay with that, QV enth 250 is good

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Go with enanthate bro, sustanon is overrated IMO.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I did sust@500 weekly for 8 weeks. I wish I ran a single estered test like enanthate instead. If I were to run it again, I would run it at 250mg/1ml ED.

Thread Information