mehungry is offline New Member

QV Batch Number Entantat QV 250

Checked this batch number QVE 022, Exp. 04 2007 not on there site...I read about QV being behind on there site you think thats the prob. and I shouldnt worry about it? Everything looks 100% legit. Also peeled back the hologram and left diamonds on the bottle. Thanks for the info.

mehungry is offline New Member
    bump

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    Interesting...I got the same QVE 022 but my expiration said 11/2007?? Conterfeit possibly?? I got it back in November 2004 (like 3 months ago) and still nothing on the QV website. Crap...well I finished my 12 week cycle the second week in December. I loved the results during cycle BUT I went to Vegas for New Years and then caught a cold there and then *tried* the liquid clomid from AR-R but that was disgusting (only did 2 days, gag reflex- will do pills next time)...so I guess the combination of the depression/lack of motivation/cold I caught/whatever I lost alot of my gains.

I'm 5'7"
    Pre-cycle I weighed 173, post cycle I weighed 190 but I went down to 180...bleh!!
    My biceps pre-cycle were 14.5" unflexed and 16.0" flexed...post-cycle they were 16.0" unflexed and 17.5" flexed...did not get a chance to take after pics nor measure my chest, oh well...

Funny how my mom and girlfriend kept telling me my face looked "fat", I guess all the water retention...my and my girl were fighting and I told her, and she's a nurse so she flipped out on me, short story long...peace all
    Last edited by tantan350; 01-26-2005 at 10:27 PM.

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    dont worry its good. got the same gear. and veags rocked this year at new years. best time ever

Thread Information