Dyno is offline New Member

quick question all

hey whats up, i just got a quick question, my buddy wanted me to ask to ask some people a quick question, he is doin omnadren alone cycle and he is doin 2 cc every 3 days instead of doin a shot every other day, what his dumb question is that he is usin a inch and a half needlz thats the only size he could get instead of the inch ones, he wants to know is it okay to use a inch and a hlaf when he has a small bum and that it doesnt have any meat on them lol, he only has 3 shots left, he wants to know if he should still do it, because he thinks that he might be hittin somethin i dunno hes dumb

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    no his only dumb thing he is doing is over a GRAM OF TEST a week. and im assuming its his first cycle... and if he wanted 1 in needles but only got 1 1/2 in who told him he couldnt stop pushing it in after 1 in? Does he have pct and anti e's ready?

Dyno is offline New Member
    yea he does, what u mean hes is doin ova a gram of test a week, what should he be doin

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya thats a lot of test for a 1st timer, not to mention when ur supposed to b doin it eod. like said above does he have pct lined up? and 1.5 inch should b fine for glute shots. and just dont push it in all the way, common sense bro.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyno
    yea he does, what u mean hes is doin ova a gram of test a week, what should he be doin
    1st time around 500mg/week and with omn/sust split up and shot eod.

Thread Information