speedtraining is offline Senior Member

No Anti's E's or Clomid

As a college althete I can find my way around drug detection time with Prop but....Nolva and Clomid will show up and I'm not sure how long..Any one have any information on other solutions that they know won't be in ur system long. Also: does any one know how long Nolva and clomid stay in ur system.

Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    As a college althete I can find my way around drug detection time with Prop but....Nolva and Clomid will show up and I'm not sure how long..Any one have any information on other solutions that they know won't be in ur system long. Also: does any one know how long Nolva and clomid stay in ur system.

actually i did a research about your question but i didnt find anything about nolva or clomid but i know for sure that test propionate stays for 2 weeks

Hammer is offline New Member
    Wassup wat sport do you play in college? The reason i ask is cause some sports are more strict then others. I played college baseball n i was on gear while i took several random drug test n came back clean.

The reason is because most of the time the drug test at my school(D1) were for street drugs and alcohol (we had a 0 tolerance policy wit alcohol G@@Y). I was also really cool wit the trainer and she let me take a look at the drug testing sheet, and up top there were several different test that can be administered and a box next to each different test. The one that was checked off was the one i stated above for street drugs and one of the last test on that list was for anabolic steroids . Very rarely are these test administered for several reasons one being that the test is expensive for the school but hit me up wit a pm we can talk about it a bit more n maybe help u out a lil.

football bro lol we get tested.. I need to find out how long clomid and nolva stick in the system for.

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Clomid and Nolva aren't on the banned substance list for NCAA.

Here is the 2004/2005 school year list:
    http://www1.ncaa.org/membership/ed_o...ug_classes.pdf
    Last edited by The Shredder; 01-27-2005 at 01:48 PM.

Yea they are checked already. Ncaa REC its a site used to look up banned substances. Password is Ncaa1

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid is detectable up to 5 days post-ingestion

joevette is offline Banned
    They are banned. Nolva is detactable a lot longer than test prop. I don't remember the exact length but it's something like a month.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    They are banned. Nolva is detactable a lot longer than test prop. I don't remember the exact length but it's something like a month.
    I would presume so because the rarely talked about thing about clomid and nolva is for a man whose never used steroids before, both can actually stimulate your natural testosterone levels and some guys can actually have better stimulation from these substance then from tongkat ali and unlike tongkat where test levels decline back to normal when you discontinue, clomid seems to reset the body's natural peak level to some point higher and leaves you producing more in a semi-permanent way which the effect remains long after the drug is discontinued.

So in a way this could be something that could allow you to cheap somewhat by manipulating your testosterone levels with drugs.

No idea how long nolva is in your system btw do you have any backing with the statement made that clomid is out in 5 days?

Thread Information