Jeremy34 is offline Member

tren E, will my arm fall off?!?!

Ok, I did a cutter last summer using tren a.....There were so many injections so I rotated bi's, tri's, glutes, quads, and delts......I am cautious injecting too much into my bi's and tri's....I was using prop, tren, and eq, so the only thing I injected into the bi's and tri's was the tren......It was only 1cc at 75mg in one shot.....My question for you guys:

I'm going to be using tren e this time: 200mg/ml. My bi's and tri's did fine with the fina, but anyone have experience or .02 about spot injecting tren e? This may be elementary, but my bi's have been a little sensitive to other compounds, so I want a little input before I go jabbing my bicep with 200mg of tren E.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    omg another one...do u still believe the myth of local growth? use your glut to inject. period

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i believe you get more tren mg in the blood if you inject in the glute,but i have injected tren e in my bi's tri's quad's ect..

BDTR is offline Retired
    I inject every possible spot on my body besides glutes. Not for site enhancment though, just because i do three injects a day sometimes and i would get sore if i had to inject the same spot everyday. I think you should be fine. Why not try rotating sites? Quads were always a favorite of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    omg another one...do u still believe the myth of local growth? use your glut to inject. period
    if your gonna try and flame, at least know your facts first.....1) I NEVER said anything about site injecting for LOCAL GROWTH. 2) You don't even know what my cycle looks like, did it ever occur to you that I might not wanna inject 6cc's in my ass at one time? i was asking if anyone had any experience injecting 200mg of tren e in their bicep or tricep. I've site injected tren a there, no more than one cc (75mg) with no problems. I was just wondering if some people might share their thoughts on injecting tren e at 200mg in bi's or tri's.

Thanks to you other bros, I'll go ahead and give it a try. I will be rotating glutes, quads, delts, bi's and tri's also. My bi's are just a little sensitive and I want to be careful.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It depends on what brand it is...Generally I inject anything but prop in my bi's and tri's...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should be fine with the Tren E............. but IF is right it depends on how it was made.

If you find it makes your bi's sore you could alsways cut it with some of the other compounds you're running......... That has worked for me with Prop

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I'll tell you what I went 1cc of tren in left tri yesterday no pain, went 1cc prop into right tri and 3 days later I am still sore as all hell.

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    I'll tell you what I went 1cc of tren in left tri yesterday no pain, went 1cc prop into right tri and 3 days later I am still sore as all hell.
    I could have told you not to do that.....I injected a cc of prop in my bi last cycle since my bi's took everything else fine....it looked like my bicep was gonna give birth to a brand new baby baseball for about 4 days.

Thanks bros, I'll go in my glutes first with the tren just to see if there is any soreness at all, then move on to the tri's then bi's

Thread Information