MER
    MER is offline Member

Prop flu or real flu?

I woke up this morning feeling fine but I had to go to the bathroom bad...it was diariah big time. I felt fine after I was done. Then 1pm rolls around at work and wham...I felt so dizzy and nautious plus huge headache and I had a temperature of 101. Now I've had similar signs of flu when on prop but never the fever or diariah. It's now 10PM and I just took my prop shot and I feel much better than I did earlier now I'm at 99.1 temp less of a headache and no longer nautious. I'm wondering if I really did catch a flu, not from the prop but a airborne flu because my girl was kissing me today and I don't want her getting sick. What ya'll think?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    I woke up this morning feeling fine but I had to go to the bathroom bad...it was diariah big time. I felt fine after I was done. Then 1pm rolls around at work and wham...I felt so dizzy and nautious plus huge headache and I had a temperature of 101. Now I've had similar signs of flu when on prop but never the fever or diariah. It's now 10PM and I just took my prop shot and I feel much better than I did earlier now I'm at 99.1 temp less of a headache and no longer nautious. I'm wondering if I really did catch a flu, not from the prop but a airborne flu because my girl was kissing me today and I don't want her getting sick. What ya'll think?
    most likely regular flu, ive caught it twice this ear, both times lasting only about a day.....aas lower your immunities

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    most likely regular flu, ive caught it twice this ear, both times lasting only about a day.....aas lower your immunities
    I've been curious about this. I hardly every get sick. But so far this year, I was sick with strep throat in January about 3 weeks after starting my cycle, and now I'm sick with the flu. I have never in my whole life been sick twice in one month,......much less twice in one year.

I am about 75% over the flu now. It started on Tuesday and was at it's worst Wednesday. But I just hope that's it for me, I'm tired of being sick.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    I've been curious about this. I hardly every get sick. But so far this year, I was sick with strep throat in January about 3 weeks after starting my cycle, and now I'm sick with the flu. I have never in my whole life been sick twice in one month,......much less twice in one year.

I am about 75% over the flu now. It started on Tuesday and was at it's worst Wednesday. But I just hope that's it for me, I'm tired of being sick.
    help you feel better soon bro.....really hurts being sick and trying to get a good workout....

9000rpm is offline Member
    I worked out on Tuesday and it took pretty much everything out of me. Then I skipped yesterday, but I think I can get back at it today.

Thread Information