DieselPlayer is offline Associate Member

QV Batch Numbers---HELP!

Guys:

I was looking for batch number QVE 022, 04 2007 on the Quality Vet website and could not find it...Naturally, I'm worried...

Also, has the packaging for QV's enanthate changed a bit...for example, have they removed the "V-shaped" slits from the hologram...and it says on the package underneath the website "qualityvetprodigy.com.mex as opposed to what it has on an earlier bottle "[email protected] (QVE 012 01 2006)...the telephone and fax numbers are also different...

Everything about it looks real...but...

...is this a fake?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sounding very good. Can you peel off the hologram sticker easy? Or does it leave something behind when you peel it off?

DieselPlayer is offline Associate Member
    haven't peeled it off yet...probably won't...i wanna be able to return this ****, if possible, without any issues...anybody else have any feedback...

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    If you peel off the hologram it should leave some dots behind if it is real. Check out the pics on the Steriod Pics board. Also if you can't find the Batch numbers it is most likely fake. There are a lot of QV fakes out there...

c5529 is offline Member
    I think everyone above is right. I've used QV a bunch and I'm afraid it sounds like yours may be fake -- there are a lot of QV fakes right now. If you can post some pictures we can take a look. Peeling off the hologram is probably the best bet at this point.....

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPlayer
    Guys:

I was looking for batch number QVE 022, 04 2007 on the Quality Vet website and could not find it...Naturally, I'm worried...

...is this a fake?
    i couldnt find mine for a while also, but i figured that the site just wasnt updated, because as the same as yours it expired in 2007. sure enough i went check it just now and it is there on the last pg of batch numbers.

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPlayer
    Guys:

Naturally, I'm worried...

Also, has the packaging for QV's enanthate changed a bit...for example, have they removed the "V-shaped" slits from the hologram...and it says on the package underneath the website "qualityvetprodigy.com.mex as opposed to what it has on an earlier bottle "[email protected] (QVE 012 01 2006)...the telephone and fax numbers are also different...

Everything about it looks real...but...

...is this a fake?
    not sure about the website qualityvetprodigy.com.mex , that site doesnt exist

Jackman is offline Banned
    i would think if somone was going to take the time to make fake qv they would at least look up real batch numbers!

mehungry is offline New Member
    Same here QVE 022 04 2007 cant find batch number either?

bonsey is offline Junior Member
    Hey, I know I'm new to this site and the roid game, but my Deca300 QV shows up on the website as 022 04 2007.

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    Interesting...I got the same QVE 022 but my expiration said 11/2007?? Conterfeit possibly?? I got it back in November 2004 (like 3 months ago) and still nothing on the QV website. Crap...well I finished my 12 week cycle the second week in December. I loved the results during cycle BUT I went to Vegas for New Years and then caught a cold there and then *tried* the liquid clomid from AR-R but that was disgusting (only did 2 days, gag reflex- will do pills next time)...so I guess the combination of the depression/lack of motivation/cold I caught/whatever I lost alot of my gains.

So what exactly is in fake QV juice as the color and consistency look similar to the real stuff?? Peace all...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Well the date on it doesnt really mean much. as said by others, the site doesnt update that quickly.. if you can post a picture it would be easier for us to say.. do pull off the holigram to see what happends..

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    dont worry bro, lol, ive got the same stuff. and its from a very good source. its the next in line on the web site. i just think it takes them a while to post the new batches. this isnt the first time ive seen some one worried about it . there is a saying when i race,
    " when in doubt, gas it!!!" let er eat man. ive got faith.

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    ok . i couldnt stand it any more, so i dug mine up and everything is the same. ive seen alotof this befor and nothing seems out of place. i pulled the lable off and there were dimonds or X s ,however you want to look at it. the box was sealed the same as all the others that i have seen. also i have several bottles of qv eq from the same person at the same time. they check out on the web site. i think they might be a few months older. like i said ive got faith. good luck and let'er eat

Thread Information