rsx
    rsx is offline New Member

Exclamation What To Do With All This Stuf

Hay guys got some gear and would like some of ur advice on the best way to use this stuf for best results. Before I give you the list of stuf I have I would like to tell you if thear is any thing I should need to make this all work perfectley let me know I wil aquire it. LIST= 1-AD 360 caps 100 mg each,+ 4-AD [bulk nutrition] 50 grams, + 240ml of M-1T [VPX] 10mg per 5ml, + M-1T [underground labs] 360 caps 5mg each,+one redy ject sostenon 1ml, + 3 10ml vials of winstrol 50mg per ml, + 3 10ml vials of deca 400mg per ml, Arimidex [anastrozole] lots of, + Clomid [clomiphene citrate] lots of, + nolvadex [tamoxifen citrate] lots of as well. OK! somthing tells me I should probobley ad some test in hear some whear what kind? Wish I had more sostenon 250. Now I wil tell u about me I am 27 yr old and weigh 226 lbs and aprox 1 In above the right hip bone I measure 18 mm in witch on my chart says 19.6 body fat. Ben lifting for 5 year of and on and 5 seriousley and have no prior anabolic experience excep for pheromones. Most recentley I lost a leg in a motorcycle Accident.[To all of those who ride BE CAREFUL! Ide sell my sole to have my leg back]. Lost a lot of muscle in the hospital-recovering and am just recentley starting to hit the weights agan. I definitely want to loose this fat but should probley bulk first. but this is why I am asking for all of ur help fellas. If posible I dont want to blow up so I draw lots of attention to my self if you know what I mean. Im shure thear should be enough for bulking and cutting cycles with the addition of somthing. THEAR ARE ALOT OF YOU GUYS THAT ARE VERY KNOWLEDGABLE OUT THEAR YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ID GREATLEY APPRECIATE HEARING FROM YOU ! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, you could send some of that over my way.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 01-27-2005 at 12:42 AM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sorry to hear about your leg but have you tried looking at the cycles listed on the main page of www.steriod.com ? If not you should read the beginer cycles and see what you come up with on your own and then make a new post and we'll tweek it from there.

rsx
    Hmm, you could send some of that over my way

NO WAY

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

rsx
    Sorry to hear about your leg but have you tried looking at the cycles listed on the main page of www.steriod.com ? If not you should read the beginer cycles and see what you come up with on your own and then make a new post and we'll tweek it from there.

READ. Can't expect everyone to do the work for you bro.

Thread Information