daffy is offline New Member

Winstrol, how long before you see results.

Hi Guys,

Firstly, Greetings to everyone as this is my first post.

I have been taking Winstrol (Stanozolol Oral) for almost 3 weeks now @ 25mg per day in the morning with 25mg of Proviron .

For the first 2 weeks I also took a small dosage of Dianabol @ 15mg per day.

Basically this is the first week that I have been taking Winstrol on its own, with Proviron.

I weight train 4 times a week and I play squash every Saturday and Sunday for +3 hours (My cardio!). I have not got much body fat but picked up some excess weight only around my lower abs from a previous Dianabol cycle late last year on normal dosage. This excess weight is what I am trying to get rid of.

My diet mainly consists of skinless chicken breasts and vegatables, fruit juices and fruit, cereals, steak, tuna and pasta.

My question is basically, when will the Winstrol start showing results. I assume the Dianabol would effect the Winstrol results in the first two weeks. Well, I am hoping that is the case, and that now I should start seeing results as this excess weight does not seem like it is shifting so far.

I hope that all makes sense and any advice you guys can give me would be appreciated immensely.

Cheers

Daffy

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    not a good idea to stack two 17aa steroids at once - it s really harsh on your system.

25 mg is not enough and if u take it only, u will not see good results with this amount.

al depends on your diet, how many calories are u consuming? waht r your stats?

btw u seem to be a fan of orals. I strongly advise u to change this habit.

I am 85kg, 6' tall. 28 years old. I couldn't tell you my body fat percentage or the amount of calories I am consuming. I will have to look into this.

OK, I know I should move to injectables, but not a fan of injecting myself. I know the change over is inevitable, but trying to put it off as long as I can.

Should I up the dosage to 50mg ED? and what else do you recommend taking with it? Should I take 25mg in the morning and 25mg at night, or take 50mg all at once?

Thanks for the reply

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    man, u should check your diet. if u dont know how many calories u r eating, something is wrong.

I would get some prop and stack it to the winstrol . I am not a big fan of winstrol, because it is just a ****ty steroid . lot of good alternatives. how high is your bodyfat? winstrol is a pre contest drug, it soesn t really "cut", it s not burning fat or so. it is good if you are in the low teens bf. otherwise it is a waste.

if u r not able to inject, don t take any steroids at all.

chinups Guest
    Once a day is fine as long as you take it every 24 hrs.

Excuse my ignorence but what is prop?

chinups Guest
    I think it is spelled propinate, it is fast acting test. I think you should visit the home page and take a look into steroid profiles

OK I will do.

Do yo have any diets you could recommend Chinups?

Cheers

There is no Prop or Propinate on the steroid profiles?

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daffy
    There is no Prop or Propinate on the steroid profiles?
    http://www.steroid.com/84.php

Many of those profiles are old end some of the info may not be up to date. Keep that in mind when reading and check out this forum as well.

Thread Information