richlsu is offline New Member

First Cycle Help w/ beginning pic

I am 19 yrs old, 6`0, 170lbs and I have about 3 yrs of solid lifting experience. I have been looking around quite a bit on the forums and everyone has something different to say about every kind of steroid and cycle. I do not want to be smooth and bloated. I want to keep my lean appearance and abs but also gain around 15lbs of solid, lean muscle. Can anyone please help! Some people tell me to take just winstrol depot and some say take just Equipoise . Everyone has something different to say.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Help w/ beginning pic-hi.jpg  

gya321 is offline Member
    Have you thought about holding off the gear, get down a strict diet and gain some natural weight while your in your prime?

richlsu is offline New Member
    my only problem is I do not really know how to gain muscle weight without getting fat.....

bigtimerjp is offline New Member
    I think the best starting cycle is test enan 250mg per week

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't we all wish we could gain 15lbs of soild lean muscle and still have abs?
    I'm not gonna harp on you because your not the only person to ever come here and type statments like that but your answer lie's in your diet.
    You wanna get big you gotta eat big plain and simple, Bulk up first then worry about your abs later. There's entirely too many guys on this board (and others) that think they can gain 15lbs of soild muscle and still look great on a beach..Doesn't work that way. Sure there are guys that have great genetics that can bulk and cut at the same time but their few and far between.
    Whats your diet like?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Bro you need to seriously do some more research!

EQ only cycle = very bad idea
    winstrol only cycle = very very bad idea

You need some kind of test. I would suggest getting your diet in check. Lots of protein and calories along with solid workouts will easily give you another 15lbs. of muscle. After you have researched some more and feel that you have reached a peak, then I would considered juice. But you will probably not listen anyway, so IF you do decide to go ahead and do it, I would suggest using either test enan along with letro or test enan and EQ along with some letro if you want to stay lean and hard with no bloat. Usually it is best if a beginner uses only test to see how his body responds to it. No letro and you will bloat from the enan. Make sure to have anti e's on hand for PCT. Now go do some research!

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Bro you need to seriously do some more research!
    You need some kind of test. I would suggest getting your diet in check. Lots of protein and calories along with solid workouts will easily give you another 15lbs. of muscle. After you have researched some more and feel that you have reached a peak, then I would considered juice. But you will probably not listen anyway, so IF you do decide to go ahead and do it, I would suggest using either test enan along with letro or test enan and EQ along with some letro if you want to stay lean and hard with no bloat. Usually it is best if a beginner uses only test to see how his body responds to it. No letro and you will bloat from the enan. Make sure to have anti e's on hand for PCT. Now go do some research!
    spot on

Thread Information