kafabe is offline Junior Member

truth about deca

I really never even thought about deca dick until i started this board. If I was to do a cycle of test e at 500 mgs every 5 days for 16 weeks, what would be the largest amount of deca to put with it and not have to worry about deca dick and still get good gains. I will also be doing 40 mgs of dbol for the first 4 weeks. Then adding 100 mgs of winstrol ed for the last six weeks, and then pct. Please only reply if you know what you are talking about or have experience with a similiar cycle. Thanks and looking forward to your info.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Bro deca affects everyone different. I had one buddy do sust/deca, and he NEVER had deca dick. Another person did it the same time as him, and he did get it.

So mainly, its a question of how your body takes it.

dropteeth is offline Junior Member
    do more test then deca ..
    so test at 500 mg
    and deca at 400 mg,
    that was my first cycle and my libido was thru the roof.

dropteeth is offline Junior Member
    also end deca a week a week sooner then your test.

seanw is offline Banned
    Yep I agree with Hed. Lst cycle I did 300mg Deca and 400mg Test C and got no Deca Dick but thats because I was running more Test than Deca I think.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    I really never even thought about deca dick until i started this board. If I was to do a cycle of test e at 500 mgs every 5 days for 16 weeks, what would be the largest amount of deca to put with it and not have to worry about deca dick and still get good gains. I will also be doing 40 mgs of dbol for the first 4 weeks. Then adding 100 mgs of winstrol ed for the last six weeks, and then pct. Please only reply if you know what you are talking about or have experience with a similiar cycle. Thanks and looking forward to your info.
    My first cycle was 500mg sust ew, 50mg prop eod, 300mg deca ew and never experienced deca dick. Keep your test higher than your deca and you should be fine. Hell, I was a sexual tyrannasaurus rex durring my first cycle...

Thread Information