n8or is offline Junior Member

yea im a noob and my liver is hurting..

can someone plz help me im hurting in my belly area, wut can it be?? and wut is a milk thistle?? plz guys i need ur help....
    thanks

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    what steroids r u using? go to a doc if it is hurting...

just d bol 30 mg ed and testo e 1 ml every 5 days.... so i dont know wuts wrong, but my stomac just started hurting, and its not that bad, but it hurts a little and its kinda anoying,,. is there anything i should take?? that could possible help??

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Go see a doctor asap. Get your values check.. get checked for hebatitis a, b c. e and whatever else they have.

ChrisB is offline Junior Member
    You may have thyroid disease. Go to the dotor.

just wondering , its not that bad, but its like a little annoying, and like it hurts a little, but if i stop taking orals, d bol. and keep on the testo injections. will that work u think?? ..
    and jea i will see a doctor, but i cant get in before monday....

ChrisB is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n8or
    just wondering , its not that bad, but its like a little annoying, and like it hurts a little, but if i stop taking orals, d bol. and keep on the testo injections. will that work u think?? ..
    and jea i will see a doctor, but i cant get in before monday....

It worked for me. But I also have thyroid disease.

if u have a thyroid desease, is that really bad??? or wut does it do??

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you are overreacting a bit bro. Stop the D-bol completely for starters and if still hurts keep your doctors appointment.

will i lose streght gains by stoping d bol in week 4 my last one, and just continue testo e??

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    will i lose streght gains by stoping d bol in week 4 my last one, and just continue testo e??
    since 4 weeks hould be the max for dbol anyway it's ok to stop it and continue the test.. you shouldn;t lose too much of your gains if any....

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Is it possible maybe you strained an Ab muscle while lifting? Get your blood work done as a precaution.

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    there is usually no pain in liver damage. If it is really bad you may just get sick. My liver values went up to 6,900 and 4,600, they are suppose to be 30 or 40. But I had broken a rib and punctured my liver, they gave me antiflamatorys and antibiotics and I was on anadrol at the time it happened. That is what caused mine to sky rocket, they did not even know my liver was punctired alittle until about 2 weeks after the accident. I just had to stop taking everything for about 2 months and everything went back to normal. The doctor told me not to take milkthistle or anything. I got 100 % well. But the doc. said it would never had happened had i not punctured the liver. He said the liver is the strongest organ in your body and it can take alot of abuse. just think alcohol is worse on your liver than roids and people drink everyday of their life for 30 years before any damage. 30 mg ed for 4 weeks of d-bol would not cause liver damage. Pain pills with acetemeniphen (tylenol) in it is harsh on your liver and so is alcohol, stay away from those 2 things when on the gear.

ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member
    How do you know its your liver?
    Bro you can never tell go to a doc and check , could be anything .
    Even If your liver was messed up you could have absolutely no pain in your tummy .
    just get it checked .

i dont know if its my liver... but thats why im asking u guys about it if u have had anyhting like this????

seanw is offline Banned
    i dont know if its my liver... but thats why im asking u guys about it if u have had anyhting like this????
    Yes I have had pains in my stomach, but then so has everyone else on the planet. Bro we arnt medical experts here, nobody can tell you what is wrong with you unless they see you, and examine you, and know what the fuk they are doing medically. Go to a Doctor and get it checked !!!!

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    Like most people said Dbol prob is the cause of this. Or it might just be the food hell or anything but dbol is known for upset stomachs. Any problems poopin? also Im not sure if the liver can cause pain like a stomach pain i thought it was more of a shooting side pain.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    If its your liver the pain would be on the right side of your stomach just under your ribs, could it be just acid or something? And what one of the bros said, it could be a pulled ab muscle, does it hurt more when you cough?

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    A true sign of liver damage is: clay colored stools. Check your terds when you dump if they are a clay color that is a sign of liver damage

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    there is usually no pain in liver damage. If it is really bad you may just get sick. My liver values went up to 6,900 and 4,600, they are suppose to be 30 or 40. But I had broken a rib and punctured my liver, they gave me antiflamatorys and antibiotics and I was on anadrol at the time it happened. That is what caused mine to sky rocket, they did not even know my liver was punctired alittle until about 2 weeks after the accident. I just had to stop taking everything for about 2 months and everything went back to normal. The doctor told me not to take milkthistle or anything. I got 100 % well. But the doc. said it would never had happened had i not punctured the liver. He said the liver is the strongest organ in your body and it can take alot of abuse. just think alcohol is worse on your liver than roids and people drink everyday of their life for 30 years before any damage. 30 mg ed for 4 weeks of d-bol would not cause liver damage. Pain pills with acetemeniphen (tylenol) in it is harsh on your liver and so is alcohol, stay away from those 2 things when on the gear.

Very true, it is probably just stomach pain/sickness from dbol . I think you are overreacting alot bro. saying your "liver" hurts HAHAH

needle is offline Senior Member
    You cant feel your liver "HURTING" theres no physical pain when damaging your kidneys or liver.

it might just be my stomac, but hell i cant work out properly.. and its like never ending

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Does it hurt anywhere in your back or sides??? I'd stop the DBOL immediately and pound tons of water....

Thread Information