Mutant is offline Banned

Will a single high dose of Dbol be effective?

As some of you have seen in the last few days, I have had a nausea problem with this particular brand of Dbol that I have been taking throughout the day at a daily dose of 40mg. I have been playing around with my dosages and how I take them so that I can eat better and keep the nausea to a minimum. It seems to work best with the nausea issue when i take the Dbol at single high dosages so that I can eat for the better part of the day w/out it flooding my system. I know that there are different opinions on my question so I wanted to hear all of yours. Will a single higher dosage of around 30mg (3 10mg tabs) still be effective in gains?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Not nearly as much as spreading out the dose, if you took it in the morning it would be completely gone by night time making you start all over again in the morning. I'd spread it out or find something that suits you better so you don't waste your money bro

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    DBOL has a half life of roughly 4.5 hours. You need to split up your dose throughout the day!!!!

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    10mg's 3times a day try that. always take with food

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemDietMIC
    10mg's 3times a day try that. always take with food
    I wrote above that doing this is what is making my sick...its just this particular brand.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Ok, well im going to try it in 2 doses for a few days and see what happens. I normally spread any Dbol in a cycle throughout the day, but this brand is pissing me off! I am only up 5 pounds and its making me not eat well. So, this is what I will try. I will take 2 doses of 20mg, 1 in the morning and one at night before I train.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe its not pure

Thread Information