Thread: Tren Advice

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member

Tren Advice

Ok for a up coming contest I have a 12 week cycle planned, it looks like this.

1-10 prop EOD 125mg
    5-10 Tren EOD 75mg
    10-12 Suspension ED 75mg
    10-12 Winny liquid drinkable ED 50mg

I will run letro and novla all the way through.

I was wondering if the tren dosage is high enough for me to see any results, this is my first time with tren and want to take it easy, please tell me what you guys think about this plan.

PM me if you want to know what labs will be used.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    since u never used tren b4 ... its good to start out low and see how ur body reacts to it .... u can always add more ... also shoot ur prop and tren ED instead of EOD

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I would run the tren from weeks 1-6 if I were you. It will help to make PCT easier. The winny and suspension will definitely make you look hard as hell and get you ready for your contest.

I remember reading a thread that BASK8KACE posted mentioning that nolva in full clinical doses reduces letro plasma levels by 37.6%. He menioned that if you are going to be running letro and nolva you will need to bump your nolva up to 20mg ED throughout your cycle. Just a heads up, you can PM him and ask him more about it, but the link is here if you want to read it:

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=125162

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    Do you guys think it is a must for me to shoot ED, because I only feel comfortable shooting in the glutes and quads, I hit the traps once and my neck was stiff for a week. An suggestions on sites to inject would be appreciated

Different opinion on Tren . Start eod with 75mg. I f you feel ok with that then go ed week 2 or 3. 75mg everyday is not the best place to start if you've never used it....
    JMO

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToJuice,OrNotToJuice
    Do you guys think it is a must for me to shoot ED, because I only feel comfortable shooting in the glutes and quads, I hit the traps once and my neck was stiff for a week. An suggestions on sites to inject would be appreciated
    Go with delts for sure and also bi/tris are a piece of cake. With those four muscles that is 8 different spots and you would be good to go.

Thread Information