flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

from the experienced....

is it better to do 1gram of test a week alone, or 6,7,or 800 with eq or a couple others? that is as far as gains go. in other words do you think you gain more off taking several different aas, or just a higher dose of one?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would use a combination of 2 or more if running at a high level. Taking multiple drugs will have a synergistic effect and you'll be able to take advantage of certain benefits from a few drugs as opposed to being limited to one's effects.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    They are called stacks. Yes you should have test in every cycle but stack it with another androgen. Eq is a very good one try it at 500mg per week along with 750mg of test. My favorite is
    1-6 tren a 75mg ed
    1-15 eq 600mg per week
    1-17 test e 750 mg per week

needle is offline Senior Member
    I say a lower dose of two AS such as dbol and test or test and eq is your best bet. It also depends on your cycle experience etc... 6,7, even 800 mg of test for someone thats only done 1- 7 cycles is just over kill. Its just not needed, stick with low doses and 2 AS and you will have great gains with proper food intake and hitting the gym hard!!!
    Its common since why take 5 hits of the Kill when you can take 1 and still be extremely high! Im sure you catch my drift. I think that it works this way with all drugs, when introduced to the body. Bask8case is great example of a member that experimented with low dose's of test, and it worked great, check out his POSTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I would use a combination of 2 or more if running at a high level. Taking multiple drugs will have a synergistic effect and you'll be able to take advantage of certain benefits from a few drugs as opposed to being limited to one's effects.
    which cycle is better for gains in your opinion..i plan on proper pct and everything.

week 1-6 = anadrol 50 or 100mg/day
    week 1-15 = 1 gram test cypionate

week 1-13 = deca 600 mg
    week 1-15 = test cyp 800mg(lower dose to make up for $ of deca)

week 1-14 eq 600
    week 1-15 test cyp 800mg(lower dose to make up for $ eq)

the second and third ones are pretty even in the second one throw in some b12 for your appetite and you are good to go as this one will also be easy on the joints.
    the third one b12 for the first 4-5 weeks will help out but after that you will be on your way with the eq.
    the first 2 will bloat you up alittle the first one for sure. the third one will keep you leaner if that is what you are looking for. I could go on and on but you get the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    the second and third ones are pretty even in the second one throw in some b12 for your appetite and you are good to go as this one will also be easy on the joints.
    the third one b12 for the first 4-5 weeks will help out but after that you will be on your way with the eq.
    the first 2 will bloat you up alittle the first one for sure. the third one will keep you leaner if that is what you are looking for. I could go on and on but you get the picture.
    the first one is the cheapest, so should i just go with that? i want to get as big as possible.

I hate orals personally.
    they are good for strength but add to much bloat.
    I would add the anadrol to the last cycle for the first 5 weeks and then drop it.
    All of those cycles can be purchased for less than 300 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I hate orals personally.
    they are good for strength but add to much bloat.
    I would add the anadrol to the last cycle for the first 5 weeks and then drop it.
    All of those cycles can be purchased for less than 300 dollars.
    i am on a 200$ budget, so i was thinking maybe clen and t3 or dnp at the end instead of for the first instead of running eq,test,and a-bombs?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I love Test and EQ. But, honestly, I don't think you will need more than 500mg of EQ. There isn't that much of a difference, and most people will tell you anything over 500 is a waste...

How much test have you done in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I love Test and EQ. But, honestly, I don't think you will need more than 500mg of EQ. There isn't that much of a difference, and most people will tell you anything over 500 is a waste...

How much test have you done in the past?
    my last cycle was... test 800mg per week tren enanthate 600mg/wk (gained 10lbs. lbm but lost some fat too)and the one before that.......test 600mg per week with deca and dbol (gained 15 lbs. lbm)

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    my last cycle was... test 800mg per week tren enanthate 600mg/wk (gained 10lbs. lbm but lost some fat too)and the one before that.......test 600mg per week with deca and dbol(gained 15 lbs. lbm)

Well, if you haven't tried EQ, I'd definitely give it a go. You also don't need a gram of test either.

Your bumping your doses up to quickly

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, if you haven't tried EQ, I'd definitely give it a go. You also don't need a gram of test either.

Your bumping your doses up to quickly
    the reason i'm bumping up fast is because i am trying to find a good amount that works for me. i belive i have a high tolerance to drugs, or maybe just naturally really low test. to me it just seems like when i do 800mg of test i grow the same as someone doing 500mg/wk. trust me i know how to run my diet too. i've been studying diets for 11 years now. i need to get my test levels checked when i'm off.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    which cycle is better for gains in your opinion..i plan on proper pct and everything.

week 1-6 = anadrol 50 or 100mg/day
    week 1-15 = 1 gram test cypionate

week 1-13 = deca 600 mg
    week 1-15 = test cyp 800mg(lower dose to make up for $ of deca)

week 1-14 eq 600
    week 1-15 test cyp 800mg(lower dose to make up for $ eq)

I would go with the second one and add 4 weeks of prop at the beginning. If it were me I would add it to the end as well.

any other advice?

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    The Drol can kill your appetite, so you might want to drop that one.
    I say the Test and EQ.
    Diet is usually the pitfall of many users gains while on AAS. But if yours is in check, it can be genetics, plain and simple. It's a hard fact to swallow, but I'm no pro either!

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    What are your current stats? Mainly weight and a guesstimate at BF%.

5'10 175 14% bodyfat. i actually started out at the same weight, but i think i replaced alot of fat with muscle.

Thread Information