dash is offline New Member

How bad is Sus on my liver?

i know injectables are not as bad on the liver as orals, but i was wondering how bad sus is. im planning 250gm E3D for about 8 weeks and wondering how much strain will be on my liver. im at college still so i will be drinking every once in a while (i know its bad and it hurts gains).

also, what kind of things should i take to help my liver? i know milk thistle is good and ive heard that onions help the liver also.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    bro while on a cycle try not to drink atall, and 8 weeks is not a long time for sus. mine took about 5 weeks to kick in.. buts its upto you.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Do one or the other! If your going to drink then you have no business running AAS. Steriods are not magical potions, you have to be dedicated and work your @ss off to achieve great results. Good luck on whatever you choose

ok

so can we talk about the question i asked and not what i already know? how much of a strain does sus put on the liver? i just want to know how it compares to the stress of alcohol.

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    No worries man. Just don't abuse them. Eat clean, drink water, you are not taking really high doses of sus anyway, a few beers want hurt your liver. It takes alcoholics that drink whiskey everyday years to get liver damage. Relax and always do in moderation. Sus is not bad on the liver. Although I am not saying you should or shouldn't drink on a cycle, I am just answering your question.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    As stated, a few beers wont kill you when on an injectable. IT is slightly more an issue when on orals, but then again, it is somewhat overrated/ I know no one who died because they were on cycle and then got drunk. But dont push. IF you opt for alcohol, maybe at least try drinking red wine, which has a chemical in it that is a mild aromatose inhibitor.

red wine?

do you know what it is in red wine that helps with reducing aromatization? also is it enough of a difference to choose red wine over a beer? ive had good results from sus in the past with no sides, but then ive not taken more than 250mg/week either.

Thread Information