Thread: Power Animal

Reality is offline Junior Member

Power Animal

Does anyone have any info to share about Power Animal's 10mg dbol tabs? I have heard good things about their injectables but I am usually weary of 10mg dbols for some reason.

Thanks in advance- Reality

Peacekeeper is offline Banned

Im very interested

Hey Pal, I have not heard of this company. Have you tried their other stuff and tell me what you know. I'm due for some Dbol Brother

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    Do You Mean Animal Power Dont Know About D-bol Tabs Have Used The Injects Felt They Were Underdosed.

yeah man, I read about the company in a magazine. Havent tried any of their products personally but I am planning on it. The article bragged about decreased injection site irritation because of the ba and how it is manufactured aswell as its effectiveness. SO i was wondering if anyone had experience with this line.

Thanks again - Reality

oh that's bad news...underdosed! but thanks for the reply. It is appreciated
    do u know anything else about Animal Power? or is there nuthin new or special to say?

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    Pretty Standard Mex Gear, The Injects Were Painless Seemed To Me That The Oil Consistancy Was Pretty Thin. If That Makes Sense. Probably Why I Could Slam It & Not Feel A Huge Lump In The Ass. Dont Get Me Wrong It Was Available At The Time And Got Pretty Good Gains From It.

Thread Information