Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    combatstang is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    132

    check out my Cycle please!!**REVISED**

    start off with


    SUSTANON - 1-10 week

    week 2-8throw in Tren

    week 6- 12 finish with Winstrol


    Post cycle- HCG only--- is that ok?

    I also am thinking of throwing in some clen in week 10 what do you guys think of that?

    Plus do i need clomid if i have HCG?


    Marc
    Last edited by combatstang; 01-27-2005 at 06:12 PM.

  2. #2
    alluprbdy's Avatar
    alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    432
    cycle exp, how much mg of sus, how much mg of tren , how much mg of winny. Yes run clomind. Do you know how to use HCG ? dont run clen durring ur cycle you can throw it in durring PCT.

  3. #3
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    you still need clomid bro

  4. #4
    combatstang is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    132
    Winny- Mgs-50mgs EOD
    Tren - MGs-75 EOD
    Sus-MGS-250 a week to 500

  5. #5
    combatstang is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    132
    as far as clen .. i will start to take it toward the end of the cycle in week 10 or so... on a 12 week cycle.. i will take my 1st shot of hcg 1 week after my last shot of Winny!

    What do you think?

  6. #6
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by combatstang
    Winny- Mgs-50mgs EOD
    Tren - MGs-75 EOD
    Sus-MGS-250 a week to 500
    you should be taking the winny and tren ED and the sust EOD

  7. #7
    combatstang is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    you should be taking the winny and tren ED and the sust EOD

    really??

  8. #8
    saluu's Avatar
    saluu is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    629
    yes tren a has half life of 3 days and winny i heard 8hs so the guy is right tren and winny ed your cycle looks good make sure go with sus at 500mg instead of 250 you will see more results . this is good cycle i am doing something like this as well but i am using cypionate instead of sus . to many different esters in sus and you dont get much mg mg test as well test e or cypionate screw the sus. and if you want you can run tren for 10 wks even longer . the 6 weeks scare is all bs u ask me just drink water and cranberry juice for the kidneys and watch diet and blood pressure daily and ur our fine . peace expect to gain 20 pds easy go for a bulker with all that stuff high calories high protein and high carbs or moderate peace salu the legend continues .

  9. #9
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by combatstang
    really??
    yes really take them everyday it will keep the side's down especially with the tren

  10. #10
    combatstang is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    yes really take them everyday it will keep the side's down especially with the tren

    ok sounds good.. how does it keep the sides down?

    i think last cycle i was doing 2cc EOD it may of been only one!?

    not sure (opps)

    MArc

  11. #11
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by combatstang
    ok sounds good.. how does it keep the sides down?

    i think last cycle i was doing 2cc EOD it may of been only one!?

    not sure (opps)

    MArc

    it carn't go into it with much detail because i'am still learning myself. But you keep your blood level's more stable if you shoot something with a short half life e.g. prop,fina,winny everyday. plus with tren your going to get pritty bad side's anyway might as well keep them to a min JMHO

  12. #12
    combatstang is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    it carn't go into it with much detail because i'am still learning myself. But you keep your blood level's more stable if you shoot something with a short half life e.g. prop,fina,winny everyday. plus with tren your going to get pritty bad side's anyway might as well keep them to a min JMHO

    your right...

    i think im still going to stick to 1cc eod.. thats the way to go..

    Marc

  13. #13
    GetPumped's Avatar
    GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,083
    Bro you need to do some more research. By posting a cycle like this it shows that you are not ready to do a cycle and need to learn some more. You have some major flaws in this cycle:

    1) Sustanon MUST be injected EOD to be fully effective
    2) You probably don't have enough sustanon for 10 weeks, just my guess.
    3) Why are you starting the tren at week 2???
    4) You need nolva and clomid for PCT, NOT the HCG , your cycle isn't long enough to use HCG.
    5) Thowing clen in for one week isn't going to do squat!
    6) Why are you running the winstrol weeks 6-12, your PCT won't line up right?

    I suggest doing some more research bro. Not trying to sound harsh, but you would be doing yourself a favor if you did. Good luck bro.

  14. #14
    combatstang is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Bro you need to do some more research. By posting a cycle like this it shows that you are not ready to do a cycle and need to learn some more. You have some major flaws in this cycle:

    1) Sustanon MUST be injected EOD to be fully effective
    2) You probably don't have enough sustanon for 10 weeks, just my guess.
    3) Why are you starting the tren at week 2???
    4) You need nolva and clomid for PCT, NOT the HCG , your cycle isn't long enough to use HCG.
    5) Thowing clen in for one week isn't going to do squat!
    6) Why are you running the winstrol weeks 6-12, your PCT won't line up right?

    I suggest doing some more research bro. Not trying to sound harsh, but you would be doing yourself a favor if you did. Good luck bro.

    tell me how my cycle should look with what i have.. im going to be taking clen for more than 1week... im just starting it on week 10

    I only want a 12 week cycle.. 3months is plenty for me...

    Thanks for the advice though

  15. #15
    t.o
    t.o is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    35
    well you'r blood level's will be more stable is you shoot ed. But I'll think EOD wil do , with less sides. If you shoot ed, your ass could get hurt or other spotinject. And your PCT should i do as:

    week 6-10 500iu 5day's
    week 12-14 clomid (or Nolva)

  16. #16
    combatstang is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by t.o
    well you'r blood level's will be more stable is you shoot ed. But I'll think EOD wil do , with less sides. If you shoot ed, your ass could get hurt or other spotinject. And your PCT should i do as:

    week 6-10 500iu 5day's
    week 12-14 clomid (or Nolva)


    thats what i wanted to hear...

    Thanks bro...

    Marc

  17. #17
    GetPumped's Avatar
    GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,083
    Your cycle would be better off like this:

    wks 1-10 sus250 half a cc EOD
    wks 1-8 tren 50mg ED
    wks 7-12 winstrol 50mg ED

    That way once you stop the tren, the winny will be kicking in your sytem. Wait 18 days after your last sus shot and start PCT with nolva at 20mg ED for 3 weeks and clomid at 300mg the first day, 100mg next ten days, 50mg next ten days. Good luck bro.

  18. #18
    combatstang is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    132
    1-6 sustanon 1CC twice a week
    1-6 Tren EOD 1cc or 75mg
    5-11 Winny 1cc ED
    10-finish Clen ED for two weeks on/off

    18 days after last sus shot start pct

    35mgs of clomid for 35days + HCG

    What do you think

  19. #19
    GetPumped's Avatar
    GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,083
    Yes, that should work for PCT, but you need to run the sustanon longer than 6 weeks.

  20. #20
    combatstang is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Yes, that should work for PCT, but you need to run the sustanon longer than 6 weeks.

    kool thanks bro... everything else looks kool though

    o and by the way

    clen will come in to play when starting pct.... im going to start with .2ml 40mcgs a day and go up from there..

    Marc

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •