Interficium is offline Junior Member

O/T Western Union transfer problems

This is a bit off-topic but I assumed the people with most experience in regards to Western union transfers to china would be in this section.

My source operates in china, jiangsu province. He's been a good source and I have made several deals with him in the past. Recently I made a purchase which was paid via Western union. I gave him the MTCN along with all the relevant info.

The problem starts when he mails mail telling the mtcn is incorrect. I go to my W/U agency and check again. They tell me all is allrigth. I mail him back, he says he's still having problems with the MTCN. He tried to pick it up and all the data was correct, except for the MTCN and as such he couldn't receive. For a few days I didn't get back to him because of other issues.

Today I go to my western union to check if the money has been colected and they tell me it has. I mail the guy back and ask him for a DHL tracking number, as usual. He tells me that he hasn't picked up the money and it's impossible that someone else could. As you could guess I'm really ****ing pissed rigth now.

I logged on western union site and try to track if the money has been picked up, but when I insert the data a message appears saying that they don't have any information in the database regarding such transfer.

What's getting me uneasy is the fact that the transfer isn't trackable on the site. That's very strange.

Do any of you guys know of these kinds of problems regarding MTCN ocurring in china?

Thanks
    Last edited by Interficium; 09-13-2004 at 11:32 AM.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    This post makes me somewhat uneasy.

If you feel the need to edit some parts of it please do. I just want to know if this kind of problems have ever happened before.

BTW, I wanted to post this on the lab forums. Could a mod move the thread?
    Last edited by Interficium; 09-13-2004 at 11:34 AM.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    He screwed you my dawg

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Interficium
    BTW, I wanted to post this on the lab forums. Could a mod move the thread?
    i moved it here. what purpose does this serve in the lab ???

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah he turned scammer on you bro. Make sure you go to all the boards and let everyone know he has taken your money.

I would write him an E-mail saying that he has an obligation to make things right with you. If not you will notify everyone that he is a scammer.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    thats crap bro,let me guess you ordered a few times in small quanities and when you started to trust him he got a big order and ran

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    No problems WU so far but only tried once so far. Looks like he ran bro, sucks..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Yeah he turned scammer on you bro. Make sure you go to all the boards and let everyone know he has taken your money.
    relax.

Interficium - shoot me a PM with the email addy of your boy. along with the WU info. i'll look into it and see what i can do.

Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    thats crap bro,let me guess you ordered a few times in small quanities and when you started to trust him he got a big order and ran
    No, and that's the strange thing. Past orders have been much bigger, like 4 times as much.

He's still contacting me by e-mails and saying he'll check with his western union agent, so at least for the meantime I'm not going to scream scammer in all boards. That's why I'm first asking around if this kind of situations happen with Western Union transfers.

KeyMastur: check your pm's

GermanDude is offline New Member
    So what happened now?

Please make a little update!

Greet.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Good luck. But it doesn't seem very kosher. Only thing that is keeping it alive in my mind is the actual problems at western union.

Thread Information