Thread: deca and joints

getbig32 is offline Associate Member

Question deca and joints

hey guys ...i dont post very often just read alot so i heard awhile back that studies have shown that deca helps heal joints or tendens...i cant remember and i couldnt find the post there are thousands that have the word "deca" in them so.....but im having a little joint trouble when i go heavy during a workout and so i was thinking.....for my first cycle i would like to do test e and dbol but could i throw in a low amount of deca just for helping the joints out....what do yall suggest...oh and the joint that is a henderance is my right knee.....thanks in advance

Low amounts are good but..........

Quote Originally Posted by getbig32
    hey guys ...i dont post very often just read alot so i heard awhile back that studies have shown that deca helps heal joints or tendens...i cant remember and i couldnt find the post there are thousands that have the word "deca" in them so.....but im having a little joint trouble when i go heavy during a workout and so i was thinking.....for my first cycle i would like to do test e and dbol but could i throw in a low amount of deca just for helping the joints out....what do yall suggest...oh and the joint that is a henderance is my right knee.....thanks in advance
    Because this is your 1st cycle i dont think you wanna introduce too many drugs to your system..Most 1st cycles are test or test/d ball....but because of that joint pain maybe go test and deca..and ofcourse pct...depending on your size lifting experience a good 1st cycle would be test/500mgs and maybe deca/200mgs 10-12 weeks pct to follow...and remember deca doesnt heal but it lubricates the joints thus making workouts tolerable....good luck..btw some other guys may even say go ahead and throw d ball in the mix too...do alittle more research to see the most common 1st cycles are..what the hell..some even say nothing like hitting your 1st cycle hard..I myself prefer low doesages....jmo.Check this out..this may help..-->http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=12545
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 01-27-2005 at 11:24 PM.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I'd recommend seeing a chiropractor since you haven't even done a cycle yet and you're already experiencing joint pain.

Thread Information