Thread: PCT suggestion

bannerboy is offline New Member

PCT suggestion

I am statrting my first cycle Monday, it is not the usual that I see on this site and reading between the lines is not favoured by most, it is as follows

25mg Dianabol /day & 400mg Deca /weekly for 8 weeks.

I will have Noval on hand but will not take unless I get any gyno signs. My source is saying on this dosage i will probably not need any PCT but as I have told him i am unconfortable with this he has said I can decide what I want when i am coming to end of course and I have been offered HCG for this.

Any suggestions ?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

Lightbulb

Got news for you.. nolva wont do sh!t if you get gyno from deca ! Also you will have many bad side effect on and once off your cycle without proper pct. why not test?

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    You need to only use your source for gear, not advice. He is steering you wrong bro.

t.o
    t.o is offline New Member
    for your gyno u could use Proviron 50mg/ed , but not test as consistency say?
    And 8 week dianabol isn't funny for your liver!!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you should rething this whole cycle idea bro... 8 weeks really isn;t long enough since you won;t see anythign till like week 4 or 5 maybe even 6.... also as stated nolva won;t do sh!t for deca gyno... and 8 weeks of dbol is suicide (for your liver) Also no test should mean no cycle... unless by some weird ass reason you are allergic to it or something which seems impossible since it's already in you.... So many problems with this cycle bro i would definitly rethink it...

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Test is Best!

bannerboy is offline New Member

thanks

The reason for no test is that I read in the steroids .com website under the profiles section that quote "the famous deca /d-bol stack" which is mentioned in the deca profile then in the d-bol profile it states that "test is not recommended at this stage as the athlete should leave a little play for later" this is stated in relation to stacking deca/d-bol also

So now I am confused......

One other thing I have just checked the fake steroids pictures and there is a thread on d-bol fakes originated by LACBODYBUILDER that shows a bottle of tabs called bionabol. My d-bols look identical to these....Are fakes usuall a copy of the legits, is it possible that mine could still be legit or if mine look likr the picture are they definitely pooh ?

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bannerboy
    The reason for no test is that I read in the steroids .com website under the profiles section that quote "the famous deca /d-bol stack" which is mentioned in the deca profile then in the d-bol profile it states that "test is not recommended at this stage as the athlete should leave a little play for later" this is stated in relation to stacking deca/d-bol also
    use test or chop your dick off...whats it going to be?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GettinSwoll47
    use test or chop your dick off...whats it going to be?
    i can send this guy to help

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    hahahaahhhah

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr

u can send that guy to help him, but please send those two in your avatar to help me

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I would drop the deca for test and run 50mgs for 4 weeks instead of 25 for 8.

But chances are, your source doesnt have test since he is pushing the deca....

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    I would drop the deca for test and run 50mgs for 4 weeks instead of 25 for 8.

But chances are, your source doesnt have test since he is pushing the deca....
    are you sh!tting me? 50 mgs of test for 4 weeks.... i really hope you are kidding cause this is some dumbass advice.... kidding or not htough this is just plain stupid cause during this busy spring break time someone will be dumb enough to attempt it since they saw it on here....

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro best thing you can do is try to get some test either test e or test cyp then run the cycle like this
    1-12 500mg ew test e or test cyp
    1-10 400mg ew deca
    1-4 35mg ed d-bol
    1-12 10mg nolva ed
    14-17 pct eg.nolva 20mg ed/clomid-300mg day 1/100mg days 2-11/50mg days 12-21
    personally i would drop the deca and go with test only or test and d-bol
    but hey thats just my opinion bro but b4 you do anything (RESEARCH) good luck

Thread Information