Thread: My First cycle

Bertz is offline Associate Member

My First cycle

hey bros looking to decide on my first cycle. I really want to build some strenght now and shed body fat. I've done a ton of research and read everything I can. I am a newb still though. Price is always on my mind too...

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 190
    BF: 15%

12 weeks Test P 75 mg ED
    12 weeks Tren A 75 mg ED

or

12 weeks Test E 500 mg / week
    12 weeks EQ 500 mg / week

maybe winny at the end of each?

then clomid and Nolva for the pct

Im curious if i should add some HCG midway through the cycle, i've read its not necessary for a first cycle.

also I've read tren is not for beginners, I do have some acne on my shoulders now and i do have thinning hair... i just dont care anymore about that though... i tryed out propecia, coudlnt deal with the sex drive kill.

the second cycle is definately cheaper, but would it be ok to use Prop vs Ethanate? I dont want to bloat much, thats why i'd like to stick with Prop

also thinking of adding winny near the end of the cycle, i'd like to add an oral i just really would like to cut up...

any advice is appreciated! Sorry for the typical first cycle questions... just not positive on everything

houseofpain is offline Banned
    for your first cycle i would suggest running a long estered test at a fairly low dose for aboiut 12 weeks to see how you react. second tren is pretty strong and should not be ran for 12 weeks. also, always keep your test higher than other compounds.
    ~HOP

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertz
    hey bros looking to decide on my first cycle. I really want to build some strenght now and shed body fat. I've done a ton of research and read everything I can. I am a newb still though. Price is always on my mind too...

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 190
    BF: 15%

12 weeks Test P 75 mg ED
    12 weeks Tren A 75 mg ED

or

12 weeks Test E 500 mg / week
    12 weeks EQ 500 mg / week

maybe winny at the end of each?

then clomid and Nolva for the pct

Im curious if i should add some HCG midway through the cycle, i've read its not necessary for a first cycle.

also I've read tren is not for beginners, I do have some acne on my shoulders now and i do have thinning hair... i just dont care anymore about that though... i tryed out propecia, coudlnt deal with the sex drive kill.

the second cycle is definately cheaper, but would it be ok to use Prop vs Ethanate? I dont want to bloat much, thats why i'd like to stick with Prop

also thinking of adding winny near the end of the cycle, i'd like to add an oral i just really would like to cut up...

any advice is appreciated! Sorry for the typical first cycle questions... just not positive on everything
    I would do

1-14 Test prop @ 75mg/ed
    1-12 Eq @ 400-500mg/week
    9-14 Winny @ 50-75mg/ed

Start PCT 3 days after you last test shot. As for cost, the winny is going to be the most expensive so you might want to leave that out.
    If you want some good quality gains, a good diet is going to be a big part of the puzzle. Follow the stickies and you'll be fine.

thanks guys, house of pain why a long estered vs short for a first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    I would do

1-14 Test prop @ 75mg/ed
    1-12 Eq @ 400-500mg/week
    9-14 Winny @ 50-75mg/ed

Start PCT 3 days after you last test shot. As for cost, the winny is going to be the most expensive so you might want to leave that out.
    If you want some good quality gains, a good diet is going to be a big part of the puzzle. Follow the stickies and you'll be fine.
    for a first cycle? IMO the EQ should be at a lower level.
    ~HOP

thanks guys, house of pain why a long estered vs short for a first cycle?
    you can run short ester, it will just be a shorter cycle with more frequent injections. i only suggest it this way b/c first timers are not usually up for poking themselves ED or EOD.
    ~HOP

alright thanks, how bout the HCG , think its necesary?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    for your first cycle i would suggest running a long estered test at a fairly low dose for aboiut 12 weeks to see how you react. second tren is pretty strong and should not be ran for 12 weeks. also, always keep your test higher than other compounds.
    ~HOP
    stick to HOP's outline...and i can't remember if you wrote out ur PCT

alright thanks, how bout the HCG, think its necesary?
    i would just run 10mg's nolva every night and PCT to follow and you should be fine.
    ~HOP

PCT: 2 weeks after last shot of test E, does it hold true for prop too? wait 2 weeks?

clomid day 1 300mg, day 2-10 100mg, day 11-21 50mg
    nolva 20 mg ED

PCT: 2 weeks after last shot of test E, does it hold true for prop too? wait 2 weeks?

clomid day 1 300mg, day 2-10 100mg, day 11-21 50mg
    nolva 20 mg ED
    IMO PCT should start the day after your last prop shot.
    ~HOP

Thanks a lot HOP cleared a lot up for me, but now that i think about it... i'll be going through a ton more needles with Prop than with Eth wont I, lol

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    if u don t want bloat, stick to the prop. if u r comfortable with injecting u don t nedd long esther.

Thread Information