Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend

HIGH dose for 1 compound?

Hey..i was wondering which of these scenarios be more effective...In both cases, the diets are top notch and the training too. This is the diff. between the two

1- A high dose of 1 compound , say test E 2 grams a week

or

2- low doses of many compounds equalling to 2 grams, ex: 800 mg test E, 600 mg EQ, 600mg tren

Essentially the question is, would there be that of a difference running 1 compound at a high dose, or many compounds at lower doses?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Too many variables to answer this. Dependent on goals, individual reactions to different compounds, etc.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Unless your 250 + anything over 1 gram of test is overkill IMO. Your bound to get heavy aromatization. So in a scenario of a 2 gram total, I would use different compounds. But, in the same token, If you were going for a one gram total, IMO more gains would come from one gram of test than 500mg of test and 500mg of deca . So it depends on the range. One thing I have been wanting to try for a while is 500mgs of test and 1 gram of EQ. That sounds like fun to me.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    bump for more opinions

19-chief is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    Unless your 250 + anything over 1 gram of test is overkill IMO. Your bound to get heavy aromatization. So in a scenario of a 2 gram total, I would use different compounds. But, in the same token, If you were going for a one gram total, IMO more gains would come from one gram of test than 500mg of test and 500mg of deca. So it depends on the range. One thing I have been wanting to try for a while is 500mgs of test and 1 gram of EQ. That sounds like fun to me.
    that does sound like fun... 1 gram of eq would be amazing but just imagine the potential grocery bill!

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I'm starting a gram of eq in a week.

joevette is offline Banned
    I like combos because you get the benefits of several different drugs. I use eq for collagen synthesis, hunger, and vascularity. I use test prop because its good for mass and makes the little man happy. I use tren for the strength and lean gains without bloat.

Just don't think that 1g of eq and 1g of test will net the same gains as 2g of test, they can't be added linearly.

Thread Information