OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member

quick advice on cycle...

hey guys real quick question..

I posted a thread a few days ago about a cycle that I was going to run.. I have a 10ml bottle of prop and another of enan.. Now the recomendation i got was
    1-4 50mg prop ED
    1-10 250mg enan EW

now my question is..
    do you think that the enan that low will bring any gains.. or should I do something like a shorter span but higher dose of the enanthate or pyramid it or something.. just wondering cause i just read today that anything under 300mg of test was not going to bring anything for gains. Not sure how true that is.. but I thought that I would ask while I am only 3 days into my cycle.

OMS

seanw is offline Banned
    There are two camps of thought on this, some belive in low doeses and some dont. The only way you will know if it works for you is to try it. Personally I would do 500mg for 12 weeks

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would leave the prop the way it is at the beginning, get another bottle of enan and bump it up to 500mg for the 10 weeks and finish off with another 2 weeks or prop at the end.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    what about your anit-e's??? pct???

-Biggie

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    i have clomid for PCT and nolva and Ldex on hand... The thing about this cycle is... that I dont have anymore gear than what I mentioned above. just those two bottles and I am really not financially able to order more at this point.. just looking at the best way to use up what i had left from previous cycles.. thought I would try a low doser
    OMS

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    well the avg male produces 40-70mg per week, so if you cant grow off 250mg a week, then you really need to check youre diet and training

nathanw21 is offline Member
    why dont you save the gear till you are financially able to get more. just to make sure you get your bang for your buck.

Thread Information