Thread: Test/Deca Cycle

rimz is offline Junior Member

Test/Deca Cycle

I am about to start a test/deca cycle. I think I am going to go with test cyp this time. This will be my second cycle. My first was 500mg test/wk with dbol . I gained about 15 pounds on this cycle. Current stats are 23 years old, 5'9", 175 lbs. Here is what I am thinking of.

1-12 400mg/wk of test cyp
    1-12 250mg/wk of decabol

All of this will be BD gear. Would test cyp be ok or should I go with some other test? Also are my doses ok? Last but not least doesn't cyp have a longer half life meaning I could inject it and deca once a week or should I split them up? Thanks for the help.

seanw is offline Banned
    Test Cyp from BD is excellent I used that in my last cycle. You are right about the Deca , so here is what you should do IMO

1-12 500mg Test Cyp
    1-11 400mg Deca
    1-4 Dbol 40mg ED

I have added dbol as you have used it before and its a good kick start. I have upped the Test to 500mg as this is your second cycle. You can shoot once or twice a week, obviously twice a week is better for consistency of hormone levels but you can get away with once a week

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Cyp would be fine.
    As far as doses I would bump the deca up to 300mg
    Deca and cyp should also be shot twice a week to keep blood levels more stable.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    yah bro if you all ready ran 500mg dont do 400mg.

So 300mg deca or 400mg? Also should I use decabol or durabol? Is either one better than the other?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    seanw has it layed out nicely for you.....except I would run both the cyp and deca to weeks 12 and then wait 3 weeks and start PCT

Quote Originally Posted by rimz
    So 300mg deca or 400mg? Also should I use decabol or durabol? Is either one better than the other?
    Didn't notice your first cycle dose originally... run deca at 400mg and test at 500mg

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    seanw has it layed out nicely for you.....except I would run both the cyp and deca to weeks 12 and then wait 3 weeks and start PCT

You want to run the test past the deca so the pct times line up.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Bro Deca is a bitch and should be stopped a week before Test to make sure its out of your system before you start PCT. Otherwise "willie" will have a problem getting hard for a while

Alright one more question. I found out last time that you can't get just enough gear as you need because the bottle didn't last as long as it should. So I am going to get 40cc of test at 200mg/ml, and 30cc of deca at 250mg/ml. Will I be able to use the extra on another cycle or should I cut back to 10 weeks so I can just get 30cc and 20cc as not to waste as much and save money?

I posted that before seeing the other comments. Maybe then I can run test for 12 weeks and get 40cc and run deca for 10-11 weeks depends on how long it lasts and get 20cc. Will this work?

seanw is offline Banned
    Yes it will keep for another cycle no problem

Juice will stay good for awhile... just save the extra for another cycle.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro Deca is a bitch and should be stopped a week before Test to make sure its out of your system before you start PCT. Otherwise "willie" will have a problem getting hard for a while
    Deca is 3 weeks for PCT and cyp is 3 weeks also. If he were taking enan then he should stop the deca a week before, but he can run them both till week 12 with no problem.

Thread Information