laska is offline New Member

coming off a cycle

i'm currently taking test 400 with deca 300. my real question is whats the best way to come off this stuff? and what should i take?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    lemme guess - no research before you started this cycle ???

do a search on "clomid" - cause that's what you're gonna need. 2 weeks after your last shot of test (300 mg's the first day, 100 mg's for a week, 50 mg's for another week).

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Wow 300mg the first day? Hmmm??? personally I think you are safe with 100mgs for the first week then 50 mg for the second week. 2 week supply should be all you need and it is normally cheap, well depends on who you buy it from.

JDBU is offline Junior Member
    Use clomid Bro just as the other guy said

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    start clomid 3 wks after the last deca shot.

laska is offline New Member
    this will be a 12 week cycle i'm coming off of. and you say clomid will be enough by itself?
    i did do some research but every article or person says something different.some said hcg , nolvadex , and even use clen . i figured you guys would know best. good thing my wife has a unlimited scrip of clomid. so i won't have to buy any
    thanks
    Last edited by laska; 03-13-2002 at 05:00 PM.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid... 100 mg ed for 10 days, then 50 mg ed for another 10 days.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    Clomid... 100 mg ed for 10 days, then 50 mg ed for another 10 days.
    What he said!!

PunkRawk is offline Member
    i have never been on a cycle without using clomid eod throughout....are your nuts raisens??

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    okay this is what i call unresearched cycles,why go on gear and not know how to come off,dam and all the youngins get flammed

timvds is offline Member
    wouldnt clomid eod inhibit gains? ive never taken it during a cycle, and my nads arent raisins either. never heard that approach to clomid before

inhibit gains...why the fuck would it do that?? it has to main purposes in a cycle...as an anti-estogen and to keep atrophy from kicking in....

G-S Guest
    Clomid is post cycle only bro. Arimidex /Nolvadex is during cycle. Clomid is used to jumpstart your bodies own production of test again.

senior member huh?? wow i guess i have no been around here long enough to be called that but have been playing with AAS and have done enough research to know that clomid is not just an post cycle drug...granted i use it post cycle as well....do a little reaseach....you can use it during cycles....it's prolly a better anti-estrogen then nolvadex ....but not as good as arimidex ....it's main goal is keep atrophy from happening...are you familair with what that is??

G-S Guest
    Here's your research:

Paradoxically, although Clomid is a synthetic estrogen it also works as an antiestrogen. The reason is that Clomid has only a very low estrogenic effect and thus the stronger estrogens which, for example, form during the aromatization of steroids, are blocked at the recep-tors. These would include those that develop during the aromatiz-ing of steroids. This does not prevent the steroids from aromatizing but the increased estrogen is mostly deactivated since it cannot at-tach to the receptors. The increased water retention and the possible signs of feminization can thus be reduced or even completely avoided. Since the antiestrogenic effect of Clomid is lower than those found in Proviron, Nolvadex, and Teslac it is mainly taken as a testosterone stimulant. Clomid is a medica-tion that promotes the production of the body's own stimulating hormone, gonadotropin, which in turn increases the testosterone level.

Maybe I shoulda explained better. I meant to not mix the Clomid w/ Arimidex /Nolvadex as they are all that is needed during cycle, and to use Clomid only as post cycle, for test recovery.

Better?
    Last edited by G-S; 03-13-2002 at 06:13 PM.

interesting

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I have heard of ppl using clomid throughout the cycle. And some of the ppl I know do do that. But I tend to listen to the guys on this board alot more then I listen to ANY of my friends.
    So I only take clomid post cycle. And NO my nuts don't look like rasins....

M

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    who cares if your nuts are raisins as long as they come back to normal lata
    and who cares what anti es u use just use one or two and keep your gains thats all anyone is worried about

Thread Information