Thread: Cycle question

Mtx11 is offline New Member

Cycle question

This would be my 2nd cycle. 1st cycle ended about a year ago. Was 160 6 2 now I'm 240 6 2
    Gained of muscle arms went from 15" to 17".
    Now being off test e and dbol . I gained belly fat and waist fat and upper thigh fat. So now to this second cycle I wanna lose the fat but still gain muscle. I have 2 vials of test e 300 , letro , clen , L-taurine. Can do 2 shots of test and clen and letro as needed?

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Your 240? What's your body fat?
    Cycling with a body fat higher than 14% is asking for trouble. All kids of health risks can arise and the higher the bodyfat the better your chance for issues.

TheMonstar is offline New Member
    Stats ?? Blood work ?? All common a mistake of rookies ! Were here to help, get yourself checked and post us stats and stay light on substances . No need to add in tons of test . Second cycle maybe test e or C alone ! No orals

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtx11 View Post
    This would be my 2nd cycle. 1st cycle ended about a year ago. Was 160 6 2 now I'm 240 6 2
    Gained of muscle arms went from 15" to 17".
    Now being off test e and dbol. I gained belly fat and waist fat and upper thigh fat. So now to this second cycle I wanna lose the fat but still gain muscle. I have 2 vials of test e 300 , letro , clen , L-taurine. Can do 2 shots of test and clen and letro as needed?
    Don't cycle the now you need to learn what your doing here go over to the nutrition section the guys there can help you out. And have a read at the links
    NUTRITION RESOURCE FORUM
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Austinite's Educational Article Database

Thread Information