Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Parents Found My Gear

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

Parents Found My Gear

Wattup Everyone! Yeah so yesterday my parents found my gear. No I'm not 29 still living w/ my parents I am 19. This was my first clean cycle of test prop. 100mgs EOD and letro 1mg ED. It feels bad I feel like I let them down. I have always been very health conscious and have never really drank or smoked pot or anything like that. I have worked really hard to get the body I have. When I started lifting when i was 14 I was 115 pounds, naturally I put on 55 pounds of hard earned mass, though being a hard gainer training 6 days a week. They think I am just throwing my life away. They are very religious and said I was stepping into the dark side and all this BS. I know I make mistakes but I know God is in my heart no matter what I do. They have no idea about gear, and since it is and injectable, "injecting" just makes it even worse. I will continue w/ my cycle I thought I would just tell you guys what happend. I am 1 1/2 weeks into the cycle. The diet is CLEAN and everything is going smoothly. So far 4ibs of mass all lean, no water. I just wanted to vent. Take it easy, bros.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Sux man. IMO, you should never disrespect your parent by using AAS without their knowledge (or permission) while living at home. Hope it all works out for you.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    They are very religious and said I was stepping into the dark side and all this BS.
    Are they big star wars fans or something? I would start wearing a robe like the emperor around the house from now on.

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    my mom found my needles one time.she thought i was shooting drugs.told her they were for a sick freind and she bought it.

I agree with you. Thats mostly what I feel bad about. Im thinking about moving it somewhere out of house.

yeah bro that sux you should have tried to talk to them about it like i did i think you & me are the same i never drank or smoked & always take care of my health but my parents specially my mom is open minded about this so she understood & trusted me on this

good luck bro

I agree with you. Thats mostly what I feel bad about. Im thinking about moving it somewhere out of house.
    Well I do live @ home, but my parents know that I cycle. But I have enough schooling/knowledge about health that they know I am safe. Worst thing to do is hide something from your parents/sig. other, especially AAS because of all the info that is misrepresented about the subject.

Thats the thing. Steroids have such a bad rap. So far, they have lowered my BP, cholesterol, my anxiety is down, and 4ibs of all lean mass in a week and a half. All gear is stereotyped......I told them that i did alot of research and that I was doing it as safe as possible but they laughed at me and said there was no safe way to do it.

Thats the thing. Steroids have such a bad rap. So far, they have lowered my BP, cholesterol, my anxiety is down, and 4ibs of all lean mass in a week and a half. All gear is stereotyped......I told them that i did alot of research and that I was doing it as safe as possible but they laughed at me and said there was no safe way to do it.
    Well in a calm manner, why don't you challenge them to give you scientific evidence of all the media's nonsense about AAS? Of course they aren't completely safe, but I'm sure they would have been less harsh on you if you were smoking or chewing. That's what I dont get, people smoke like there's no tommorow and see friends and family die from it, but change nothing. And I have yet to have a friend kill over on AAS. Idiots! LoL

aXe you are right on man. If there is any possible thing that could go wrong....its wrong. IMO i am responsible enuf to use AAS and have done plenty of research...The thing is, is that it IS illegal, therefore to them it doesnt even matter whether it is good or bad.

aXe you are right on man. If there is any possible thing that could go wrong....its wrong. IMO i am responsible enuf to use AAS and have done plenty of research...The thing is, is that it IS illegal, therefore to them it doesnt even matter whether it is good or bad.
    Right, and I see how that would be an issue.But cigarettes kills thousands per year and they are legal, and that I don't get ( must be money and politics). Well hope it works out for ya.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    You shouldnt be getting/using roids at your parents if you respect them the least bit. Just my 2cc's

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    nsnb
    Last edited by RW3333; 11-04-2010 at 09:27 AM.

Heavy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sgbenz
    my mom knows i cycle she gave me some money for my first cylce

kojie is offline Junior Member
    and i think your too young. your stil 19 and have a few more good years w/ your high test levels.

not trying to flame you or anything, im just trying to point out the obvious

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    1st of all you are way too young to be juicing at all! second of all anythiong illegal kept in your parents house they are responsible for and if anyone finds out they will cop all the **** from it. bad, bad doggy

Quote Originally Posted by spoonta66
    1st of all you are way too young to be juicing at all! second of all anythiong illegal kept in your parents house they are responsible for and if anyone finds out they will cop all the **** from it. bad, bad doggy
    Not necessarily. He is above tha age of 18, and if he had it in his posession (depending on state laws) he would be responsible.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm curious to know where they found it???

Being Caught Is Never Cool.....i Guess They Shouldnt Have Been Snoopin Around They Wouldnt Have Found Something They Didnt Want To.....

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I used to feel like stay out of my sh*t. But now that I am grown, I have to say if it's thier house...it's thier say...no matter who is right or wrong. Need to be moving on and having your own stuff , before buying things you don't absolutely need. This being said, I believe it is also ok to buy these things as long as whoever is supporting you knows and respects it. Not flaming, just my opinion.

rontg is offline Associate Member
    i'm in the process of moving out and i own a handgun , so i bought a huge case for it that has padlocks on the sides so i put all my reseach chemicals in there and lock it and put it in my closet. its a pain to unlock it for my dbol everyday but better than gettin caught, but dbol is done in a week anyway then i just continue with my test and deca

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    All my **** is jammed into a safe under lock and key, noone is finding it.

ace ventura is offline Member
    No point in trying to convince them that it's not bad. I know the type, they will never listen to you anyway. Even if they saw you juiceing for twenty years with only good results I'm sure they wouldn't be fine about it.

Remember that steroids are dangarous stuff now matter how much you know about them. You can still get side effects. Be carefull so that you don't get hurt or injured due to the increase of strength etc. You don't wanna hear your parents say "what did we say ..."

Njectable is offline Member
    ya its really to bad the misperceptions and what the media puts out there about steroids thats bull****. My g/f found out i was cycling a while ago and she's going through to be a nurse, needless to say she wasn't happy but when i asked her why she really didn't have anything to back up why she didn't like it. Also kills me when people think when cycling your taking the easy way out? ..I hate how people think you can just sit around and get big when on something. I know most of us, especially when were cycling, are hitting it just as hard, probably harder up at the gym then the other people, were just putting on the mass faster.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I am sorry to hear you got caught. However, if you have done your research on AR you already know that no one here recommends gear use until early to mid tweenties. Its not just that you physical change over these few years but you also have a few years to grow up. The truth is you have put your partents in a tough situation.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Wattup Everyone! Yeah so yesterday my parents found my gear. No I'm not 29 still living w/ my parents I am 19. This was my first clean cycle of test prop. 100mgs EOD and letro 1mg ED. It feels bad I feel like I let them down. I have always been very health conscious and have never really drank or smoked pot or anything like that. I have worked really hard to get the body I have. When I started lifting when i was 14 I was 115 pounds, naturally I put on 55 pounds of hard earned mass, though being a hard gainer training 6 days a week. They think I am just throwing my life away. They are very religious and said I was stepping into the dark side and all this BS. I know I make mistakes but I know God is in my heart no matter what I do. They have no idea about gear, and since it is and injectable, "injecting" just makes it even worse. I will continue w/ my cycle I thought I would just tell you guys what happend. I am 1 1/2 weeks into the cycle. The diet is CLEAN and everything is going smoothly. So far 4ibs of mass all lean, no water. I just wanted to vent. Take it easy, bros.
    Wait until she gets on the govt anti-drug web page and she reads the BS about all the steroid heads sharing needles in the gym and the roid heads all have HIV and spreading to each other.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Not to hijack the thread but my mom found some gear I was holding once for a friend and she asked about it so I told her its B12. Made up a big long BS story and she bought it with a problem. Of course I had to explain what B12 was to her but shes a boater, she bought it

Good luck with that bro, best thing to do now in my opinion is to educate them about AAS.

Thank You for all your input fellas. I am not ignorant i have just been hitting it such hard and my diet is so solid, I feel i am ready. What I am not ready for, though, is just letting my parents down like that, not matter their ignorance on AAS. It isnt worth it to me. The gear is leaving the house. I have 6 1/2 more weeks on my cycle. I will finish this cycle then will seriously evaluate the decisions I will half to make for the next, even if it is 3 years from now.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Cool thing for you bro is you seem like you are mature about it. It is very important to respect ur parents even if you dont agree with them. It takes a man to do that.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    This is not meant to be a flame. I have read your post and think that you are a smart mature young adult who is in a difficult situation because of error of judgment on your part. First, IMHO you are you stated that you feel you are responsible enough to use AAS. However, if this was true do you think it is responsible to use AAS at the age of 19 with all the posts/ research and comments that have been made about juicing @ 19? I realize you are over the age 18 and you will inevitably make you own decisions. Secondly, if you were truly responsible enough would you be living at home under your parent’s home? A truly responsible individual is completely self reliant, which I am sorry to say comes with age and maturity. Third, do you think it is responsible to bring a schedule 3 drug, which by the way is a felony to posses, into to your parent’s house in which they can be held responsible for possession? And last, you stated that your parents were religious. Do you think it was responsible to make this decision knowing that your parents have such beliefs and values? Why did you do this? All because you wanted to gain some extra muscle, strength, and have a better body image. Wow! The plain & simple truth of the matter is it is vanity and selfishness.

I read your post and know you are an intelligent and compassionate young guy. However, I think you should really evaluate you priorities and reassess what being responsible is. I know you will make the right decisions and good luck.

BTW six days a week is a lot to train.
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 01-28-2005 at 11:53 AM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You're making the right decition bro, continue your ventures into the darkside either after you move out on your own or if you manage to sway your parents. Good luck!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Bro, I am sorry to hear you got caught. However, if you have done your research on AR you already know that no one here recommends gear use until early to mid tweenties. Its not just that you physical change over these few years but you also have a few years to grow up. The truth is you have put your partents in a tough situation.

i agree with Hot-Rox (post whore)

19 is very young. your test levels are still high and you could have still added good pounds to your frame. just my 2cents.

sorry your folks caught you.

best of luck

Come on...is it that bad to hide steroids for your parents who dosen't know, and don't wanna know, what it's all about anyway? It's like hideing cigarettes or alcohol...who dosen't..

You don't have to be totally self reluctant in every aspects of life to be responsible enough to use aas in a proper way and respect it. I think some of you guys overreact a little and try to be such smart asses.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    The guys before have stated a wide range of emotions...some which emulate my thoughts thoroughly.

Good luck with the whole situation Bro.

I can neither advise or flame.. cause more or less i'm the same.

22 years old.. a student...(with a job but) living at home.

The difference between us two (besides 3 years in age) is that gear here isn't illegal persay.

My mum IS very religious and thinks all gear is cheating and dangerous so i sympathyse with you.

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    The guys before have stated a wide range of emotions...some which emulate my thoughts thoroughly.

Good luck with the whole situation Bro.

I can neither advise or flame.. cause more or less i'm the same.

22 years old.. a student...(with a job but) living at home.

The difference between us two (besides 3 years in age) is that gear here isn't illegal persay.

My mum IS very religious and thinks all gear is cheating and dangerous so i sympathyse with you.
    Iam in the same boat. I told my parents I juice there fine with it I am in school I work and I hit the gym Eat Sleep. There totaly fine with it the only person in my life who almost had a heart attack was my GF when she found my pinz that sucked.

Fat Guy, I agree with you. I have alot to learn and have not completely thought it through. IMO, all AAS could be considered selfishness....your not doing anything for anyone else by using AAS. I really do appriciate everyones opinion on this and evauluate it all. This board is awesome and has helped alot. I know I am young and I know you guys dont mean to flame at all....but the age part I understand but I am much more ready than 23 year old "spring breakers" or people who use gear irresponsibly. I do think I am more wrong than right on this subjectdefinitely cant overlook this situation. I value all of your opinions and I definitely value my parents beliefs and feelings. Thanks for all the input so far.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    IMO, all AAS could be considered selfishness....your not doing anything for anyone else by using AAS.
    True, but this could be said about lifting, eating right, taking care of your health, etc. If it helps you achieve your goals and helps you feel better about yourself i'm all for it.

EXACTLY...its all to improve SELF. Whether its lifting or not. I think it is a different selfishness tho going behing my parents back in their house using AAS.

....but the age part I understand but I am much more ready than 23 year old "spring breakers" or people who use gear irresponsibly.
    Do you mean mentally or hormonally when you think you're so ready?

Both. Probably more mental than hormonally. I think I am young, but not too young.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information