bonsey is offline Junior Member

is the sulfuric acid test valid for anabol?

I tried the sulfuric acid test on my anabol and it didn't turn brown or reddish at all. However it passes the other "tests" for hardness, taste, etc. Thanks guys.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm. Well if the picture matches, as well as the "thumb press" test for hardness passes, they are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by bonsey
    I tried the sulfuric acid test on my anabol and it didn't turn brown or reddish at all. However it passes the other "tests" for hardness, taste, etc. Thanks guys.
    Sulfuric acid indicates the presence of methandrostenolone . If the orals didn't change at all when you put them in the acid, it's safe to say they're fake bro.

****, I don't know I've been on them for 6 days and have put on about 4 pounds (may be because I am eating more carbs?) but have not gotten stronger. I am going off till I get some test. Thanks for info.

How do you test them by tasting them? What are they supposed to taste like?

And the test for hardness. You just press on them with your thumb and if they don't break they're real?

****, I don't know I've been on them for 6 days and have put on about 4 pounds (may be because I am eating more carbs?) but have not gotten stronger. I am going off till I get some test. Thanks for info.
    If they were real, you would be noticing some strength gains by now. And I doubt that 4 pounds in 6 days is a result of eating more carbs. Maybe they are real, it's still early in the cycle to be able to tell.

Yeah, they taste real bitter like aspirin. I tried breaking them with my thumb against the table and couldn't break them (guess I'm not so strong after all). They also didn't disolve completely in my mouth and kept their shape. These are all supposed to be indicators that they are real. Once I get the test I'm going to try again.

Yeah, they taste real bitter like aspirin. I tried breaking them with my thumb against the table and couldn't break them (guess I'm not so strong after all). They also didn't disolve completely in my mouth and kept their shape. These are all supposed to be indicators that they are real. Once I get the test I'm going to try again.
    Smart move. Good luck bro.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11

And the test for hardness. You just press on them with your thumb and if they don't break they're real?
    Yeah fakes are almost always very brittle, and will crush into powder easily. So by pressing on them, you can usually see if they are fake or not.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    If they were real, you would be noticing some strength gains by now. And I doubt that 4 pounds in 6 days is a result of eating more carbs. Maybe they are real, it's still early in the cycle to be able to tell.
    strength gains by days 6? i didn;t notice them till ike day 10 or so....

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    strength gains by days 6? i didn;t notice them till ike day 10 or so....
    I usually notice them within the first week.

Thread Information