Nworb is offline Associate Member

Sexual Sides for EQ and windstrol

Im gonna take these two what will it do to my sex drive, my nuts, and my johnson, what should i take to prevent anything??

nathanw21 is offline Member
    yeah you dick probably wont be working after a few weeks of that. those alone without test will shut you down hard. you need test. you need to do a lot of research on this board before you even think of a cycle. make sure you read about PCT!!!!

Nworb is offline Associate Member
    what is PCT??, I keep seeing people refer to "test" is this teslac or what is the full name of it??

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Testosterone . Man please do yourself a favor and research before you start gearing up. Please

Quote Originally Posted by Nworb
    Im gonna take these two what will it do to my sex drive, my nuts, and my johnson, what should i take to prevent anything??

bro you should get some test the test is your friend in every cycle & another thing read alot & do researches there is alot to learn from this site

good luck

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    pretty scarry.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    pretty scarry.
    I agree, real scary so many people are willing to just inject substances into their body that they know nothing about

I recommend you take the next few months and study your ass off before you go near that syringe, if you die we all suffer the consiquenses

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    what is PCT??, I keep seeing people refer to "test" is this teslac or what is the full name of it??
    Test = short for testosterone
    pct = post cycle therapy

PCT is, well steroids of any kind shut down your natural testosterone production. PCT is a drug therapy primarily using a non-steroid , most likely clomid, nolva and/or tribulis or tongkat ali as legal herbal remedies to trigger the restart of your natural testosterone production.

Studies have shown doing nothing will cause your testosterone production to return to normal in about 8 weeks. Taking clomid with or in place of tribulis and tongkat ali can accellerate this 8 week zero testosterone period down to as short as a few days to 3 weeks. Since when you are at below normal testosterone, the low testosterone has the effect of rapidly shrinking and removing the gains you made on the high testosterone . So reducing the amount of time you are low testosteroen and getting back to normal, the more gains you get to keep. Not taking a post cycle therapy drug would likely cause you to loose more muscle then you started with originally.

sdk215 is offline Junior Member
    The funny thing is I am on this **** right now exaxtly. 600 mg of eq and 55mg of winny ED baby. Wow!!! its day eleven and my body has seriously never looked this good. Im like 205 6'4 at like 7-8% bf. I dont have any problems at all right now, im actually horneir then usuall, might just be that my gf is hot as hell, but anyway no problems bro's. ANyway everybody diffrent I say your cool but you know. If I did have any problems though, Bam!! in goes prop and Ill be horny in a matter of hours. But I do agree that both shut you down hard and a good pct method should be applied. Like ill be finishing my last 4 weeks with prop just to get back on my feet.

There U have it

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    It's a crazy place around here.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sdk215
    The funny thing is I am on this **** right now exaxtly. 600 mg of eq and 55mg of winny ED baby. Wow!!! its day eleven and my body has seriously never looked this good. Im like 205 6'4 at like 7-8% bf. I dont have any problems at all right now, im actually horneir then usuall, might just be that my gf is hot as hell, but anyway no problems bro's. ANyway everybody diffrent I say your cool but you know. If I did have any problems though, Bam!! in goes prop and Ill be horny in a matter of hours. But I do agree that both shut you down hard and a good pct method should be applied. Like ill be finishing my last 4 weeks with prop just to get back on my feet.

There U have it
    I'm using EQ/Winny/Tren and I agree! Look great, no bloat, hornier than off cycle, great size and strength gains, and I'm in my 9th week. Who needs that garbage (test)...

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    i did an eq and winny cycle a little over a year ago. i thought it got me very hard and i really liked it . i would recomend adding some test to you cycle. this must be your first cycle so you might want to start low. be sure to run the test one week longer than the eq for the pct times to match up. help us help u , and do a bungh of search time. you will thank yourself. i read threads on this site for a year b4 i became member.

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    what should i take to prevent anything??
    theres 1 good thing you can take to prevent alot of stuff happening to you thats called INFORMATION bro my advice is RESEARCH-RESEARCH-RESEARCH some more and then when you think your ready RESEARCH even more.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    I'm using EQ/Winny/Tren and I agree! Look great, no bloat, hornier than off cycle, great size and strength gains, and I'm in my 9th week. Who needs that garbage (test)...
    Who needs that garbage? About 95 percent of us do. If you honestly have no problems running that gear without test then you are a very rare example. What works for you WILL NOT work for everybody. All of your post say the same thing, that people dont need test, and that just isnt true.

You are going to end up getting sombody hurt bro.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    Who needs that garbage? About 95 percent of us do. If you honestly have no problems running that gear without test then you are a very rare example. What works for you WILL NOT work for everybody. All of your post say the same thing, that people dont need test, and that just isnt true.

PERFECT !

Test should be a part of every cycle in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    What works for you WILL NOT work for everybody. All of your post say the same thing, that people dont need test, and that just isnt true.

excellent, and very important, point.

Thread Information