Thread: Blood Pressure

D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member

Blood Pressure

aright, my daily run consist of 3 laps around a certain parking lot(thats what im up to so far 3) today is my second day of prop, yesterday was test e and prop. well today i was doing my daily run and olny made 2 laps.... my heart was going crazzy.... this i not usuall i thought to myself, this maybe be a question for my AR-R brothers... so here it is bros, whats the deal with the pounding heart..???

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Don't blame the aas yet it is too early could be in your head. Anxiety and such.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Man that could be many things. The thing that comes to mind is blood pressure, it is too soon to have any type of other sides. Is your BP normal?

yea bro, i didn't have a problem untill today...

the whole time was running i was thinking you bastard you better not explode on me

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Chef , may have hit it. Are you or were you concerned about BP before you started this? If not I would get it checked. You are young but no point in not being safe. Get bloodwork done.

aright ill get it checked out tommrow....olny thing i could think of is i may be running too much test for the fist cycle adding in the prop for the frist 4 weeks

lean123 is offline Associate Member
    This may not pertain to you (maybe it does) but does hawthorne extract help out with high BP and at what dosage is it effective?

Thanks
    Lean

Quote Originally Posted by lean123
    This may not pertain to you (maybe it does) but does hawthorne extract help out with high BP and at what dosage is it effective?

Thanks
    Lean
    yes hawthorne berry works to an extent. I think at dosages around 600mg per day

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    If you were anxious at all..that was it...maybe you noticed your heart was beating a little faster or harder than normal then you got anxious and that made it all worse. Your mind is a VERY powerful thing. Regardless, get your BP checked and give us some more info. Good Luck.

aright i went to CVS today to do one of thoes things that you put your arm in...not sure how effective it is but... my heart rate per min. was 95 and i hadn't ran,worked out, nothing....it said that the normal was 65... i ran again today after that and other than the prop pain in my legs, i felt tired,short winded,and fast heart rate....never happend before i started....

bump

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Damm Bro 95 beats/min is your resting rate , I would definately go and keep getting it checked thats pretty high for your resting rate, how old are you and what is your heart rate when working out, running? If I were you I would probably stop the juice too, thats just really got me worried what your looking at when your old ticker is under pressure.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D_B_rooking
    aright i went to CVS today to do one of thoes things that you put your arm in...not sure how effective it is but... my heart rate per min. was 95 and i hadn't ran,worked out, nothing....it said that the normal was 65... i ran again today after that and other than the prop pain in my legs, i felt tired,short winded,and fast heart rate....never happend before i started....
    Jesus how old are you, I am nearly 50 and my resting heart rate is 61 and I do sh!t for cardio. Man you should go and get checked out fast.

buy a good electronic one for 75 bucks it can help you alot you meay need to pay an additional 10 bucks to get the larger cuff but that is pocket change to the money it could save you. an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. hypertension is a side effect so lets try and keep the one side we can control in check.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    It most likely is due to AAS. I know within 24 hours of injecting test-e I started getting an elevated heartbeat and test-e is a long acting ester.

i checked again today and it has gone down to 79... but still...you think i should cut out the running and wait untill after cycle...?? in goin to stop the prop but continue with the test-e and see if it makes a difference.. C130nav what did you do for your blood pressure

aright, my daily run consist of 3 laps around a certain parking lot(thats what im up to so far 3) today is my second day of prop, yesterday was test e and prop. well today i was doing my daily run and olny made 2 laps.... my heart was going crazzy??
    Unless that parkinglot was wrapped around the "Mall of America," you may have a problem...

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Do you think its possible that you had an anxiety attack
    bro?

Your mind can do allot of strange things and even make you feel sysmptoms of something more serious .

Thinking about it and worrying will make your BP go thrue the roof.
    Just relax, take a day off training if you have to and get it checked again.

Good luck

Thread Information