Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jake Barnes is offline Junior Member

AAS in Asia - All You Need to Know

This is Jake Barnes giving back to the board. Unless specified, everything here has been verified by Jake Barnes:

THAILAND - Pretty much every AAS you need can be purchased over the counter, major manufacturers you'll find are organon and thai brands like BD or Body Research. You will not find tren . You might find EQ if you're lucky, but it's going to be some weird off brand and possibly fake. Primo looks good but is probably fake. You will find PCT very cheap, and head meds like valium and xanax if you ask around. Simply hit several pharmacies in Bangkok, as the price varies, although the selection doesn't.

JAPAN - Illegal for sale, but legal for personal use, and to import a 2 week supply into the country. There are no conditions of what entails a 2 week supply, so this really isn't an issue. Japan has a fairly active body building scene, with guys that are obviously on in the major gyms. Not good understanding of dosages or PCT.

VIETNAM - Forget about it. You can hardly find a shop that sells cold medicine, let alone AAS. Do not go to Vietnam to juice, go to Vietnam to get laid for 20 bucks.

INDONESIA - No. Not available. You can however pick up ephedrine in pharmacies here, unusual for Asia.

CAMBODIA - Similar to Thailand for narcotics, but a random sampling of pharmacies did not get Jake Barnes any AAS. Xanax and valium were readily available and cheap. AAS cannot be purchased in Cambodia. Not many people know this, but Cambodia is legally like Amsterdam when it comes to getting high on the fine weed. Go to Cambodia to get high and visit Angkor Wat. Do not go to juice.

KOREA - No. Don't even think about going to Korea unless you like cold weather and lots of kimchi.

MALAYSIA - Jake Barnes has not been to Malaysia, but his contacts tell him that head meds are readily available, but AAS are not. More of a cultural thing than a legal one it seems, as working out is not something one does.

SINGAPORE - Available on the black market, but do not even consider any kind of illegal drug in Singapore. At best you will be deported if caught. At worst you will be imprisoned and possibly caned. Jake Barnes finds the Singapore women to be the best in Asia though. Visit after concluding cycle in Thailand.

CHINA - Powders legal and widely available, manufactured powders not sold without a prescription. Tools needed to convert powders are not readily available. No real bodybuilding scene.

I hope this helps some future travellers. If anybody wants to know more, feel free to pm me.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Good post!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    wut about the philippines?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats interesting

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    thailand here i come

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Thanks for the info

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    thailand here i come
    already got my ticket for next march! :-)

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    already got my ticket for next march! :-)
    ask dennis james what the juice laws in thailand are like....

to be honest - I homebrew now, so I'm not really bothered about getting any gear out there - but still, I do like pharm grade PCT...... :-)

joevette is offline Banned
    Yep, I get all my powders from china. I don't go there, though, they just ship it over.

Yep, I get all my powders from china. I don't go there, though, they just ship it over.
    likewise

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks, Jake Barnes. interesting post, bro.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    everything here has been verified by Jake Barnes:
    does anyone know who jake barnes is?? lol

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Barnes
    This is Jake Barnes giving back to the board. Unless specified, everything here has been verified by Jake Barnes:

THAILAND - Pretty much every AAS you need can be purchased over the counter, major manufacturers you'll find are organon and thai brands like BD or Body Research. You will not find tren . You might find EQ if you're lucky, but it's going to be some weird off brand and possibly fake. Primo looks good but is probably fake. You will find PCT very cheap, and head meds like valium and xanax if you ask around. Simply hit several pharmacies in Bangkok, as the price varies, although the selection doesn't.

JAPAN - Illegal for sale, but legal for personal use, and to import a 2 week supply into the country. There are no conditions of what entails a 2 week supply, so this really isn't an issue. Japan has a fairly active body building scene, with guys that are obviously on in the major gyms. Not good understanding of dosages or PCT.

VIETNAM - Forget about it. You can hardly find a shop that sells cold medicine, let alone AAS. Do not go to Vietnam to juice, go to Vietnam to get laid for 20 bucks.

INDONESIA - No. Not available. You can however pick up ephedrine in pharmacies here, unusual for Asia.

CAMBODIA - Similar to Thailand for narcotics, but a random sampling of pharmacies did not get Jake Barnes any AAS. Xanax and valium were readily available and cheap. AAS cannot be purchased in Cambodia. Not many people know this, but Cambodia is legally like Amsterdam when it comes to getting high on the fine weed. Go to Cambodia to get high and visit Angkor Wat. Do not go to juice.

KOREA - No. Don't even think about going to Korea unless you like cold weather and lots of kimchi.

MALAYSIA - Jake Barnes has not been to Malaysia, but his contacts tell him that head meds are readily available, but AAS are not. More of a cultural thing than a legal one it seems, as working out is not something one does.

SINGAPORE - Available on the black market, but do not even consider any kind of illegal drug in Singapore. At best you will be deported if caught. At worst you will be imprisoned and possibly caned. Jake Barnes finds the Singapore women to be the best in Asia though. Visit after concluding cycle in Thailand.

CHINA - Powders legal and widely available, manufactured powders not sold without a prescription. Tools needed to convert powders are not readily available. No real bodybuilding scene.

I hope this helps some future travellers. If anybody wants to know more, feel free to pm me.
    Just a couple of updates to this as I have lived in Singapore for the last four years and have a fair idea of whats going on here.

Malaysia. AAS is freely availbale there at any Pharmacy, but only Sustanon , Deca and Anadrol . PCT is also freely available over the counter. I know this because I have bought it al there in the last couple of months.

Thailand. AAS is a mixed bag now, in some Pharmacy you can get anything you want and others wont talk to you, but as Jake says if you shop around you can get it all. They also sell lots of generic PCT drugs which are half the price. Everything comes in the original boxes. The only thing I am not sure about is their Anavar , but I will be trying that out soon so I will know one way of the other if its legit or not then.

Singapore. I would never risk buying anything here, there are spies everywhere and you will get caught, and there laws here are the harshest in the world when it comes to drugs. The best way is to buy it in Malaysia or Thailand and bring it in. They almost never search Europeans comming through the Airport, I have been through there literally hundreds of times and no one has so much as looked at me. And yes the women here are hot, thats why I fly Singapore Airlines everywhere I go, but you will need plenty of money. Give me Thai and Philipino girls any day.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    does anyone know who jake barnes is?? lol
    I do not, but I always assume that when a person repeatedly refers to himself in the third person, he is some sort of badass.

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    I do not, but I always assume that when a person repeatedly refers to himself in the third person, he is some sort of badass.

I was thinking the exact the same thing.

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    Singapore is extremely harsh in its policies. Ive been there once or twice , and it's astonishing to just see the laws that are passed around, from drug abuse to spray painting. I wouldnt even RISK bringing juice into singapore.
    Thailand seems like heaven for juicers.
    the nicest hotels are in thailand, both the cheapest (whores) and classiest asian (IMO) women, good looking shopping centers, and great cultural visits.
    Definitely a place to juice.
    Although Id never live there, as the country has its natural beauty in a hopeless mess bc of the tsunami right now. Its just not a good place to live.
    Id rather live in Amsterdam, Romania, or an Eastern European Country.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cardiodan
    Singapore is extremely harsh in its policies. Ive been there once or twice , and it's astonishing to just see the laws that are passed around, from drug abuse to spray painting. I wouldnt even RISK bringing juice into singapore.
    Thailand seems like heaven for juicers.
    the nicest hotels are in thailand, both the cheapest (whores) and classiest asian (IMO) women, good looking shopping centers, and great cultural visits.
    Definitely a place to juice.
    Although Id never live there, as the country has its natural beauty in a hopeless mess bc of the tsunami right now. Its just not a good place to live.
    Id rather live in Amsterdam, Romania, or an Eastern European Country.
    Nothing wrong with living in or visiting Thailand now, the Tsunami only affected a very small section of the country. That part of Thailand is a one hour flight from Bangkok so Bangkok is unaffected. In fact tourisn has started already in the affected areas, many hotels were untouched or had minor damage and they are desperate to get tourists back there.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have just been to thailand, no problems in bangkok or alot of the resorts, i have also lived in thailand before and the comments about about cheap pct are wrong, you wont find cheap clomid in thailand thats for sure, its much cheaper in europe, as for alot of other products too, however most things available if you look in the right places or have contacts, after living there so long, i just make a phonecall and the motorcyle taxi would turn up with my juice lol, definately a good place to live if you want to juice, and only juice, if you want sanity and friends and good clean environment, value respect and try to live a decent life, then i suggest thailand will be very hard work, but not impossible

peace

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Most excellent post.

Joey2ness is offline Member

ooO0 pat mcgroin 8:::::::::::::::::::[=)

great info

Mach1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    wut about the philippines?
    This is what I want to know

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    pretty good read bro

thunderin is offline Member
    I lived in Vietnam for 9 months. Deca and sustanon were the only AAS's available but cheap. Some pharmacies sell these...you have to look around. The shops where you buy pins and alcohol do not sell pharmaceuticals. PCT also available. The naval gym where I trained was only $5 per month and included a picture of Ho Chi Min pumping iron on the wall. The BB scene is somewhat developed and little if any anti-western sentiment.

And yes, the girls are awesome as are the beaches and some SCUBA.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    I have just been to thailand, no problems in bangkok or alot of the resorts, i have also lived in thailand before and the comments about about cheap pct are wrong, you wont find cheap clomid in thailand thats for sure, its much cheaper in europe, as for alot of other products too, however most things available if you look in the right places or have contacts, after living there so long, i just make a phonecall and the motorcyle taxi would turn up with my juice lol, definately a good place to live if you want to juice, and only juice, if you want sanity and friends and good clean environment, value respect and try to live a decent life, then i suggest thailand will be very hard work, but not impossible

peace
    Right on, I agree since I have lived in the states before and now in thailand. PCT is definitely cheaper in the states, but all others are cheaper in thailand. Basically, if they have to import drugs from europe or US, then of course it will be more expensive. A lot of the stuff is so cheap like deca /testiviron/sustanon /dbols,drols, etc. are manufactured in thailand. They don't even have arimidex because it would cost too much to sell and not many people would buy it.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    korea has steroids , thats where I first did mine in the army...

They had test C in ampules and methyltest tabs... I read the tabs were bad so i just tool the test C... 3 amps a week... dont ask dosages because i didnt have a clue...

by now I am sure they have more types of steroids and possibly some PCT...

I am sure near a military base finding them just takes some work, and for a price I imagine they will order you whatever they can get...

simplewhale is offline New Member
    Hi guys, i m living in singapore currently n i want to share some info...
    Actually, singapore laws is only harsh on hardcore drugs... The people here dun even know or care abt steriods ... Only the minority are aware of AAS for bodybuilding... N AAS is easily available...Most common is d-bol, sus, stano and deca ... Prices of sus n stanol are even cheaper than u buy from thailand...

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Bro,

I am singaporean...and now living in thailand. There is no way that sustanon or winny can be cheaper in Singapore unless someone pays $3 USD or so for am amp of testiviron or sustanon from the drug store here and sell it for a loss in Singapore for less. But i agree, maybe not a lot more since the markup is not too high because it is smuggled so easily. But not less.

Quote Originally Posted by simplewhale
    Hi guys, i m living in singapore currently n i want to share some info...
    Actually, singapore laws is only harsh on hardcore drugs... The people here dun even know or care abt steriods... Only the minority are aware of AAS for bodybuilding... N AAS is easily available...Most common is d-bol, sus, stano and deca... Prices of sus n stanol are even cheaper than u buy from thailand...
    Last edited by Zennie; 03-20-2005 at 12:05 AM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    We should cut Sean's update into "Jake Barnes" (thunderous applause) post and make a sticky out of it.

Sean was right about Malaysia. Post was right on. Got the gear to prove it.

Nobody's been to the Phillipines? I asked my girlfriends daughter who just went there recently about the pharmcy's and she pretty much just said you can get anything you want without a script, BUT of course she didn't no anything about steroids being sold OTC.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach1
    Nobody's been to the Phillipines? I asked my girlfriends daughter who just went there recently about the pharmcy's and she pretty much just said you can get anything you want without a script, BUT of course she didn't no anything about steroids being sold OTC.
    i have a place being built there right now so when i go there i'll check out the situation and let ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i have a place being built there right now so when i go there i'll check out the situation and let ya know.
    Cool

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    he'd have more first hand knowledge of what thai laws for ECSTASY are like.

SAGAD_01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach1
    m from d philippines...
    m a newbie though, so my info won't be tat complete...
    as far as availability is concerned, i think u only need to ask around d gyms...
    AAS are not well accepted by d general public though so its all hush-hush among d users...
    got mine from a dude who advertised it in a BUY & SELL paper...
    turns out to be a young dude who supplies i think most of the gyms in d city...
    he said its not legal here,heard otherwise from somewhere though, and that he even supplies policemen...
    bought sustanon from pakistan and dbol from british dispensary of thailand...
    m still probing deeper into d scene coz after after what i've seen so far, i think i'm gonna be using d stuff for a really long time

Insane_Man is offline Junior Member
    OK,

I'm gonna be visiting Malaysia this summer. I would really like to know what is entailed by 'head meds' and the actual legal status of such drugs, as I won't risk it in a country where death is the penalty for sodomy.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Thumbs up

Buff like the post and Buff also like how Jake talks in 3rd person and
    Buff also like how there's good real life info and some comedy here too...

Buff hopes Jake Barnes shares and give more back to the board soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Barnes

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane_Man
    OK,

I'm gonna be visiting Malaysia this summer. I would really like to know what is entailed by 'head meds' and the actual legal status of such drugs, as I won't risk it in a country where death is the penalty for sodomy.
    Read the thread before you post a question. This is what I said above about Malaysia

Head Meads are drugs of the happy variety. Morphine and sh!t like that

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Read the thread before you post a question. This is what I said above about Malaysia

Head Meads are drugs of the happy variety. Morphine and sh!t like that
    Even if he didn't read your post, he could have read mine where I said that you were right and AAS is available in Malaysia.

Reading is a wonderful thing.

mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member

Iraq

I am currently working in Iraq, and you can get anything you need here right from the Pharm, with no questions asked.

I recently purchased from the Pharm here 22 viles of Organon Sustanon 250 "made in holland" 60 nolvadex 10 mg and 60 Clomid 50 mgs all for 150 bucks. There is no black market for the stuff here, so its all legit.

plently of time for workin out, bout the only draw back is eating right.....you can eat good 3 times a day on a normal day, but gettin in those extra meals is a Bi**H, so you end up eating alot of unseasond tuna, nitrotech bars or chicken breast in a bag "TYSONS".......when ever and where ever you can.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information