Fat Frank is offline New Member

how should i stack these?

I got 1 bottle of QV Enanat(sp?) 250 mg/ml 10ml......1 bottle of Qv Tren 75mg/ml 10 ml....1 bottle of winny 100mg/ml 10ml and a **** load of D-bols

this would be my third cycle my other two were just 500mg of test for ten weeks with great results, right now im 225 at 5'8 with a 34 inch waist but i plan on being lighter by the time i do this cycle cause i already started my diet and cardio.

my question is how should i stack these compounds for a cuttin cycle????

One more thing, why does everyone use tren ED or EOD, i was told by my 260lb very popular ifbb pro source that i should not use Tren more then twice a week, 150mg, i told him how everyone on the internet uses Tren ED or EOD like winny and he said just listen to him and dats dat. so help me out guys plz, I've been visiting these bords for years and this is my first time posting so help a dude out

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ur gonna need more of everything. heres an example on how to run this:

wks 1-12 test e 500mg/week
    wks 1-8 tren 75mg/ed
    wks 6-12 winny 50mg/ed

i would leave out the dbol but u could add them in the 1st 4 weeks at 30mg/day.
    tren should b shot ed to keep ur blood levels stable which will keep the sides down. tren and prop have short half lives so ed injections r better.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u need nolva to run thruout as well as 200mg/day of b6, also do u have a pct lined up?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    1 bottle of Qv Tren 75mg/ml 10 ml...

That will last you 10 days time to get more tren bro! ED is the only way to go with Tren or any acetate ester, twice a week and you might as well throw it away cause it wouldn't do a **** thing, you'd have zero tren left in you by the next shot making you start from day 1 with every shot, talk about horrible sides.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, if your trying to do a "cutting cycle", then DBOL is NOT good idea! Drop the DBOL and get more gear!!! I would suggest using Test prop, great for cutting!!!!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    ur gonna need more of everything.
    Ditto

You didn't state if the tren was Tren-A or Tren-E

Assuming (by the concentration of mg per ml) that it is Tren Acetate Tycin's dosage protocol sounds about right

If it happens to be Tren-E tho, i wouldn't drop the d-bol

Proposed Dosing Protocol

Test-E 500 mg Ewk
    Tren-E 300 mg Ewk
    D-bol 40 mg ED (weeks 1-4)

Fat Frank is offline New Member
    thanks for the responses guys, no i dont have any pct lined up, i feel that my body does'nt need it yet as i have never experienced any sides except for some lumps behind my left nipple that i took care of with Nolva

But im at odds as to what i should do cause i really cant get anymore gear and i feel that since im tryin to cut i wont need that much gear just enought to keep the muscle.

my plans were like this:
    weeks 1-10 Test 250mg
    weeks 3-8 tren 150mg a week
    weeks 7-12 winny at 50mg EOD

does this look effecient to any one? i hate hearing "u gonna need more gear" even if some feel that is the case

Thread Information