DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

aspirating ????????

I am very nervious when it comes to doing my shots but i am willing to try it. I been reading a lot of info on it. Now when aspirating is this correct ? You put the needle in (all the way in my case 1" needle) i have a lot of muscle on my tights. Now when the needle is in , you pull back on the plunger (sucking stuff in) to make sure that no blood enters the needle. If blood enters pull oput and try again, if small air bubbles comes in then inject. Is that correct ?? Just want to be sure , im a first timer.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    that's correct there will be air bubbel's come in to the syringe if your not in a vain if you are blood will come in

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    You got it bro.. You just need to pull back a little bit (just enough to see some clear liquid or bubbles). It will be hard to pull the plunger back. If your in a vein it will be very easy and blood will rush in the syringe.

You will know trust me....

GB

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    also, don't put the needle in all the way, leave a little leeway (if thats how you spell it) just in case the needle breaks off, so you can pull it out.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    also, don't put the needle in all the way, leave a little leeway (if thats how you spell it) just in case the needle breaks off, so you can pull it out.
    Very important detail. I broke one off in my delt and fishing it out hurt like hell!!

Not a mistake I will make twice.

Blog Entries
    holy outch !! I didnt even think of that (breaking inside you). I can just image how much of a mother @#$@$ that would be to get out.

thanks for help guys. Getting my stuff tonight. will start on monday. I am excisted (first timer)

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Very important detail. I broke one off in my delt and fishing it out hurt like hell!!

Not a mistake I will make twice.
    How the hell did it break off?

It takes a good bit of force to break one off...

What brand was it?

Dukester is offline New Member
    Its amazing when youve gone into a vein how easy it is to drawback on plunger! Theres no mistaking it. That blood rushes in EASILY and I get a small adrenalin rush.

Blog Entries
    just pick my stuff up tonight, i am ready

now with sus250 i was thinking of starting off 1 250 shot a week (each monday) then in the 3 weeks if my body takes to it nicely i was going to bump up to 2 shots a day 500 a week for the rest of the 10 week cycle (i guess tues and thur ? ) ?? hows that sound ???

remember im only 155lbs age 24 first timer. I dont want to jump into the fire too fast

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    just pick my stuff up tonight, i am ready

now with sus250 i was thinking of starting off 1 250 shot a week (each monday) then in the 3 weeks if my body takes to it nicely i was going to bump up to 2 shots a day 500 a week for the rest of the 10 week cycle (i guess tues and thur ? ) ?? hows that sound ???

remember im only 155lbs age 24 first timer. I dont want to jump into the fire too fast
    Bro you need to keep the doses consistent, You also need to do sust more often than one a week, preferably EOD or at the very least twice a week. If I were you I would do

wk1-12 sust 500mg shot EOD or twice a week.
    PCT

Blog Entries
    call me crazy but i dont think i could do it EOD , not first cycle. Maybe i will try twice a week. I was just going to "weeeeeeeen" into it then hit the twice a week later. Some say 250 isnt enough others say its fine for first time. Just a little confused.

Ironarms is offline Member
    i would stick to a single ester like cyp for a first timer

Thread Information