Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: D bol

  1. #1
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203

    D bol

    If you drink your last d bol dose b4 you go to bed do you have trouble getting to sleep?

  2. #2
    guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In The Pink!!!!!
    Posts
    424
    No bro, But I just can't handle d-bol. It must raise my Systolic BP by 2o pts. It swells my prostate like a grapefruit and causes some anxiety. But I am able to sleep after my heart quits pounding in my chest.

  3. #3
    righton is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    land of the cottonheads(F
    Posts
    1,171
    I workout at nite so i take it around 8:30pm or so and when i pass out around midnight i sleep all night.

  4. #4
    Hed
    Hed is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    You can drink dbol ?

    (i know what you mean, just bustin your balls)

  5. #5
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    You can drink dbol ?

    (i know what you mean, just bustin your balls)

    Smartass Everybody knows you snort it!

  6. #6
    Beast_03's Avatar
    Beast_03 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    If you drink your last d bol dose b4 you go to bed do you have trouble getting to sleep?
    last time i did DBol i took it about 1-2 (mostly 2) hours before bed and had no problems getting to sleep.

  7. #7
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    yes, I took my dbol in the morning

  8. #8
    RobbieG's Avatar
    RobbieG is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern athmospere
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    No bro, But I just can't handle d-bol. It must raise my Systolic BP by 2o pts. It swells my prostate like a grapefruit and causes some anxiety. But I am able to sleep after my heart quits pounding in my chest.


    Wtf, how much did you take each time?

    d-bol should be used 2x. a day, 10 mg each time for best results.

    imo.

    (5 d-bol&tamox cycles done).

    urur

  9. #9
    1-Cent's Avatar
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    2,389
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    Wtf, how much did you take each time?

    d-bol should be used 2x. a day, 10 mg each time for best results.

    imo.

    (5 d-bol&tamox cycles done).

    urur
    Gah time for some real cycles bro, FIVE dbol cycles? I hope you've had your liver checked!

    20mg? Thats pretty low

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    manchVegas
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Smartass Everybody knows you snort it!
    LOL....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •