XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

Will Test E and EQ make me hard?

Wattup Everyone! I am currently on Test prop @ 100mg EOD. Right now I am holding a little water. I am thinking about doing test E and EQ in the summer to be really hard and lean. Since the test e and EQ are both long esters i would rather run them too together so i dont have to to EOD injects. Would the test E and EQ make me hard and vascular? Or would running prop and EQ make a world of a difference? Anyone who has run both togehter, please share results. The last thing i want is to be holding alot of water in the summer. Thank You!

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    they would have about the same results. There is some bloat associated with the enanthate ester but that is easy to take care of with an AI like Letro. Veigns are one of the sweetest parts of EQ, I get veigny just brushing my teeth.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Wattup Everyone! I am currently on Test prop @ 100mg EOD. Right now I am holding a little water. I am thinking about doing test E and EQ in the summer to be really hard and lean. Since the test e and EQ are both long esters i would rather run them too together so i dont have to to EOD injects. Would the test E and EQ make me hard and vascular? Or would running prop and EQ make a world of a difference? Anyone who has run both togehter, please share results. The last thing i want is to be holding alot of water in the summer. Thank You!
    That's a great combo and yes it will make you look hard looking. If your really worried about water take, nolidex with it, if its a really big deal take proviron with it"don't take if prone to MPB though" . What are your stat's right now. If your goal is to get much stonger and a lot bigger, keeping the anti's down a bit will help you out. Also the EQ will do a great job in keeping your test gain's. Remember to drop the EQ a week before the test though before PCT.

Odin is offline Member
    Bro I looked at your stat's and your pretty lean, I would go for adding a 25 or more pounds during thig cycle so eat like a pig and only take enough Noledex to keep the nips from getting hard. Make sure to try add 5-10 pounds a week on all your core lift's in the 6 reps range.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, the plan is to put on about 15-18 ibs of lean mass with this prop and then go on the Test and EQ and just cut up while making solid gains with low water retention and hardness. With 15-18ibs of mass that would put me at 180 solid at the end of the cycle!!! Here is a pic from 1 week into my prop cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Will Test E and EQ make me hard?-neal-gym.jpg  

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    prop and eq will make u harder and give u more dry gains than test e. i bloat like crazy on test e but none on prop. but either way will b a good cycle, if u decide to go with test e then get some letro and u'll b good to go with no water.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Yeah, the plan is to put on about 15-18 ibs of lean mass with this prop and then go on the Test and EQ and just cut up while making solid gains with low water retention and hardness. With 15-18ibs of mass that would put me at 180 solid at the end of the cycle!!! Here is a pic from 1 week into my prop cycle.
    I would try the combo your thinking about and see how it goes. Your looking really good and lean but you need to make a strong point to really hit your lat's hard and heavy. Try get your bent row's up to 225x6 or 275x6 with good form Dorian style and your back muscle will pull your shoulders back and make your chest look way bigger, not to mention biceps bigger. Do the cycle eat like crazy, try add 5-10 pounds to all your core lifts every week, keep the set's very low, just warm ups and the big set per bodypart, AND don't overtrain. Good luck bro!

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    As Stumbo said run letro with Test Cyp/Ent and EQ, you'll be dry as a bone, i am currently running that combo and I have never had as dense as muscles as I do now, and i have ran prop and winny before and for some reason I am alot harder, possibly my diet, but to answer your question.... YES, EQ, Cyp/Ent w/Letro can make you hard and vascular.

-Tose

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    As Stumbo said run letro with Test Cyp/Ent and EQ, you'll be dry as a bone, i am currently running that combo and I have never had as dense as muscles as I do now, and i have ran prop and winny before and for some reason I am alot harder, possibly my diet, but to answer your question.... YES, EQ, Cyp/Ent w/Letro can make you hard and vascular.

-Tose
    B

But also keep in mind that your strenght and muscle gains will be not as great with the low estrogen and water retention.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    Well its really up to the individual. In my experience with AAS I would rather stay lean and acquire LBM that I can keep when I totally done. Also i am not going for strength, I am going for size, hence bodybuilder/weightlifter. So to each their own.

-Tose

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    Well its really up to the individual. In my experience with AAS I would rather stay lean and acquire LBM that I can keep when I totally done. Also i am not going for strength, I am going for size, hence bodybuilder/weightlifter. So to each their own.

-Tose
    I know, you got a good point. It would be best to do exactly what your saying if keeping in great condition during the cycle is of great importance. I just stated that you will gain more muscle mass and strength with more estorgen and water bloat. On a side note your also going to be less likely to injury with the high water retention as well as get less stretch marks. I do think strengh and size go in hand since all the top pros easily bench 500+ BTW. If I were in his postion I would want to try get to 185 pounds, since most bro's on this forum would not suggest juice until hitting that weight naturally. Heck he would be done with a 12 bulk cycle by the end of April if he ran it now and would have a month to cut a little before summer season of June,July and August when it important to be cut. JMO

Thread Information