Forgiveness is offline Junior Member

Fake Reasons for Buying Pins

why would my friend tell me he wanted B12 injections?
    Last edited by Forgiveness; 01-31-2008 at 11:06 AM.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    you dont have to give a reason, its none of their business...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Well some places make you sign a sheet and ask a use... I use a fake name and say it is for allergy intramuscular injections.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Pharmasist never asked a reason for me, nor do i think they have to to sell them to you.

if they do you can say for diabetes or your heroin addiction

Chief is offline Junior Member
    In California it is illegal to buy them from the Pharmacy, but you can buy them from a feed store. I tell the feed store employees that my sheep are sick with a cold and they need LA200. I have no idea what that means, but it gets you what you need.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    B12 is pretty viable. If you start being a smarta$$, they will definitely turn you down. If you are bigger than average, they will be hesitant, but they should still sell them. I never order mine online.
    Go to WalMart. They don't hassle anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    B12 is pretty viable. If you start being a smarta$$, they will definitely turn you down. If you are bigger than average, they will be hesitant, but they should still sell them. I never order mine online.
    Go to WalMart. They don't hassle anyone.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    If I need some needles quick, I just go to the pharamcy and tell them I need to buy some 23G 1 inch needles. Don't volunteer why you need them, but if they ask, tell them you need to give your hunting dogs some B12 shots. It has always worked for me with no problems.

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    i went to walmart once and told them it was for a scince project for school. he asked me if i need 1,, or like 5 and i replied 100. haha...his faced was like yeah right, but he sold them to me. i was rejected at walgreens once, just went in and said personal reasons, but they told me to script no pinz...its sooo eazy to do it online, cheap tooo

Many moons ago when I first started up, I only bought 23ga 1 1/2 for glute in jections and I never had any problems with a pharm asking me any questions. As I progressed and began ED injects with different compounds, I needed smaller pins. 25ga 1in...The phar would never let me purchase these. They asked why I needed them everytime and every place I tried...I used excuses from Alergy injections, to injections for rabbits that I was lying about owning...it didn't matter, they would not budge.

I remember vividly the white haired gentleman who had finally pushed me over the line while attempting to purchase them. Not only was he rude about his inquiry, but also very loud and very "Dr. Phil" if you now what I mean. He wouldn't take my excuse for needing them, and he was persistant in telling me what I was using them for was not only against the law but harmful to myself and others around me. He was partially right about that, but it was the remark made about how people like me should not even be a part of "HIS" civil society?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?! (I think he assumed that I was a junky of some sort) I snapped on him. I was standing there basically yelling at him in fron of a good quantity of people. I don't remember word for word what came out of my mouth, but I'll try my best here:

I remember starting the offensive with the always intelligent line of "HEY **** YOU MAN It's really none of your god d@mn business..."

I remember coming right out and telling him that I use them for everyday injections of trenbolone acetate and testosterone Propionate . At this point I went into some kind of an angry rant that I'm not even certain made a whole lot of sense...

I said to f*ckin forget it. I'll just keep using old ones and passing them on to my friends that way maybe we can start up a nice little Hepatitis epidemic in "YOUR" nice little civil society so when me or one of my buddies eventually f*cks your daughter (I had no idea if he even had a daughter I just said it) we can give it to her and then it'll hit home for ya!

He still didn't sell me the pins, he told me to get the h*ll out of there. I remember leaving and just feeling hundreds of sets of eyes watching me go...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I just ask for 100 23g 1" syringes with 3cc barrels they count them out and I'm on my way. I've only been asked once what it was for since they ran out of 3cc barrels and wanted to know if 1cc would do, I said B12 and I got the rest in smaller barrels which worked fine... Unless the pharmacist is really board they should just hand them over, go during a time when they're really busy with a line up and they'll want to get you on your way as fast as possible.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    the first time i asked at the pharmacy i was quiet becuase other people were around, i quietly asked the old lady can i please get some 22 guage 1 1/2" syringes.. she went back to get them, she then yells from about 15 feet away.."WE ARE OUTTA 22 GAUGE SYRINGES, DO YOU WANT 23?"..lol i was soo embarassed..haha.. ever since hten i buy online and if i need them quick i go in and make my buddy ask...haha

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Say you're doing some chemistry experiments. Better yet, buy them online.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    Many moons ago when I first started up, I only bought 23ga 1 1/2 for glute in jections and I never had any problems with a pharm asking me any questions. As I progressed and began ED injects with different compounds, I needed smaller pins. 25ga 1in...The phar would never let me purchase these. They asked why I needed them everytime and every place I tried...I used excuses from Alergy injections, to injections for rabbits that I was lying about owning...it didn't matter, they would not budge.

I remember vividly the white haired gentleman who had finally pushed me over the line while attempting to purchase them. Not only was he rude about his inquiry, but also very loud and very "Dr. Phil" if you now what I mean. He wouldn't take my excuse for needing them, and he was persistant in telling me what I was using them for was not only against the law but harmful to myself and others around me. He was partially right about that, but it was the remark made about how people like me should not even be a part of "HIS" civil society?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?! (I think he assumed that I was a junky of some sort) I snapped on him. I was standing there basically yelling at him in fron of a good quantity of people. I don't remember word for word what came out of my mouth, but I'll try my best here:

I remember starting the offensive with the always intelligent line of "HEY **** YOU MAN It's really none of your god d@mn business..."

I remember coming right out and telling him that I use them for everyday injections of trenbolone acetate and testosterone Propionate . At this point I went into some kind of an angry rant that I'm not even certain made a whole lot of sense...

I said to f*ckin forget it. I'll just keep using old ones and passing them on to my friends that way maybe we can start up a nice little Hepatitis epidemic in "YOUR" nice little civil society so when me or one of my buddies eventually f*cks your daughter (I had no idea if he even had a daughter I just said it) we can give it to her and then it'll hit home for ya!

He still didn't sell me the pins, he told me to get the h*ll out of there. I remember leaving and just feeling hundreds of sets of eyes watching me go...

hehehe good stuff

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    the first time i asked at the pharmacy i was quiet becuase other people were around, i quietly asked the old lady can i please get some 22 guage 1 1/2" syringes.. she went back to get them, she then yells from about 15 feet away.."WE ARE OUTTA 22 GAUGE SYRINGES, DO YOU WANT 23?"..lol i was soo embarassed..haha.. ever since hten i buy online and if i need them quick i go in and make my buddy ask...haha
    Sorry, we're out of the extra-large condoms - Do you want to try something a little smaller?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    ive used its for my cattle and ive also used its for my b12 shots and it worked fine...though one time this old dude gave me a lil hassle thats when the herroin addiction part comes to play LOL i ended up with my pins

agator is offline New Member
    I have bought them twice, was asked what they were for the first time. Used the hunting dog bit, worked fine, got the pins and was on my way.
    The second time I decided to Walmart at lunch time. Man it was so busy they didn't care what they were for, just handed them over.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible

lolololol

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I love being in canada. no questions. I'm sure they know what they are for tho.

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I love being in canada. no questions. I'm sure they know what they are for tho.
    You guys don't like to rub it in either, I noticed...

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    I've never had a problem. I just go in there and tell them what size I need and how many. I usually go to the same pharmacy.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Just to rub it in, fellows....I stock somewhere around 1,000 to 1,500 pins in my store at all times!

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph
    Just to rub it in, fellows....I stock somewhere around 1,000 to 1,500 pins in my store at all times!
    Oh, brother...So you're a pharmacist?

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgiveness
    Assume you DON'T get pins online,

When going to the pharmacy what have been some reasons you have told the pharmacist for why you needed needles?

Which have worked best?
    Have you ever been turned down?

I'm both interested in hearing answers, and wondering what to say when I go in. I've done it before, but it never seems very smooth.
    I tell them my dog just had puppies and I am administering the shots.

gya321 is offline Member
    if you tell them your a drug addict arent they gonna give you little iv pins?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    FUUCK all of them, if it is legal in your state to purchase pins it's none of their **** business. I thought about all the excuses then just manned up. I don't give 2 shiits about what they think. Unless you live in some small city where everyone knows everyone.

Getting There is offline Junior Member
    I never thought of Wal-mart. I get them from a local Medical Shop( that's the name). I know cvs sells insulin but not intro pins, or the guy just lied to me. You guys are right it's none of their business.......F'em

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah Over here they just ask you to right your name (fake of course, they don't check your ID) and then you put (A) for amphetamines or (S) for steroids and you can take as much as you want. I bought some pins for a friend got 100 23g 1 1/4 inch for $6 Australian and the same price for the 5cc barrels.

seanw is offline Banned
    Funny thing is I live in Singapore with the harshest drug laws in the world, yet I can get any size pin's or syringes I need from any Pharmacy no questions asked, they are even self serve !!! Go figure....

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Singapore rules last time I was there I out ran the cops after pissing next to an ATM.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    i just order themn online, get them in 2 days and no hassle whatsoever

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I think they pretty much know what I'm buying them for when I show up to the pharmacy. I was asked once and gave him an eat crap look and he never asked again.

" 100 22 gauge/1 inch/3cc, that will be $22.50 sir"

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I usually go the pharm wearing a pair of levis and a wife beater. After i duck down and squeez through the doorway I walk over to the counter and shove all the old ladies out of the way and slam my hands down on the counter and scream "I NEED TO INJECT NOOOOW!!!" I then take one of the old ladies' walkers and begin to bend and twist it until it resembels a wiener dog then I give it back to her.

flexin-rph is offline Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    I usually go the pharm wearing a pair of levis and a wife beater. After i duck down and squeez through the doorway I walk over to the counter and shove all the old ladies out of the way and slam my hands down on the counter and scream "I NEED TO INJECT NOOOOW!!!" I then take one of the old ladies' walkers and begin to bend and twist it until it resembels a wiener dog then I give it back to her.
    Bawahahahahahahahaa!

candyman md is offline Junior Member

Fake names

I have gone into the local safeway, which has a pharmacy and gotten a box of 100 22g 1"1/2. They didn't ask me what they were for, but I volunteered that I am a taxidermist. I have done this at several different pharmacies in MD. I also know that in MD, atleast, they cannot ask you what they are for leagly.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    ROTFLMFAO

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    usually if you go to a tech. they dont ever ask questions, most are still in college just making an hourly wage, and could careless, when the pharmacist is on duty or if you ask he/she then you may be questioned. Oh and in my city walmart stopped carrying Intramuscular needles because of steroid abuse , and i dont live in the ghetto.

-Tose

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I never tried walmart, hat sounds like an Idea.
    I tried a couple times at night and they turned me down.
    So I go in the early afternoon.
    I think if you act natural and know exactly what you want, then they give it to you.
    At leasts that is what works for me.
    I got hassled a few times, so I just tell them its for draining fluid out of my ear and I show them my ear (jiu jitsu) or tell them that its for draining fluid out of my knee or ankle.
    I also bring my b12 and show it to them if they want to give me crap. That has worked too.
    You can also sweet talk the pharmacy ladies if you know how to do that. I have done that as well.

Good luck,

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Getting There
    I never thought of Wal-mart. I get them from a local Medical Shop( that's the name). I know cvs sells insulin but not intro pins, or the guy just lied to me. You guys are right it's none of their business.......F'em

He lied to you

Thread Information