dazbo is offline Senior Member

Please advise on a cutting cycle....

Hi

I have read some of the stickies and have taken them into account in this situation.

Now I am after some more personal ideas to what you all think are good steroid stacks for REALLY getting rid of the FAT while keeping muscle and hardness etc (You know the score)

I am currently on my V first cycle of 200mg/wk deca , 250mg/week SUS (I know this is low so dont go into that one) and also Anabol tabs alongside nolva. The cycle is for 10 weeks.

At the end of it I will be doing PCT for about 4-6 weeks with Clomid and nolva etc.

The first question is, when can I start my next cycle for cutting?? I know the longer the rest the better generally but, summer is coming soon and want to look good by then as you can imagine. I dont want a drop of fat on me !!

The second one is, what do you guys think is the best for the above ?? I was thinking about Winny and Primo ass options and with the fact that I have a bad shoulder, I thought deca would be good to use again to help with that ??

To be honest, I really dont know and would like to be guided. I will read more of the stickies and try to figure things out but would like your advice in the meantime in order to help during my choice making period.

Thanks

Darren

currently in wk 2 of bulking and am 190lbs with about 14% BF (Guestimate???) 23yrs old, with little experience in steroids - personally.

kuad is offline Member
    time on= time off
    diet and cardio should be your first priority

What do you mean diet and cardio should be my first priority ????
    The reason why PCt is so short is mainly because I dont have much time before summer months come here in the UK so I would be halfway through summer before I even started cutting. Then once I'd cut, summer would be over ! So thought it wouldnt harm to cut PCT a little short surely?? OK, maybe Ill do 8weeks PCT if that will help.

I am not stupid - I know about diet very well and I certainly know about training, I not an idiot who uses Steroids a cheat or magic potion. For me they are a last resort because I have been pretty stuck at this size bla bla bla....Im not going to try to explain myself on this - believe me, its as a last resort because every year I cant get rid of the fat from around my stomach. I am not fat - but I would like to see MORE of my 6 pack as you can imagine. My body's natural state means it keep a little bit of fat around there, and it doesnt go easily.

thanks

darren

Anymore thoughts on this ??

Britguy is offline Banned
    time on - time off

you'll make sure you start your winter bulker earlier next time pal, no seriously we all make minor errors, its just a case of plan, plan, plan

Yeah well the thing is, I planned on using PH's instead for a few more cycles before summer - which I bought all the gear for a few cycles of that so that I would have been ready well by summer (Cycles were only short on PH's). Then after the first cycle I decided that was it, I was going to use AAS because the benefits of PH's compared to them weighed up better for AAS. So, I bought them asap and started them asap and hence - the lack of time before summer.

Anyway, now that Ive tried explaining that. What diff will it make only having 8 weeks off instead of the 10 ? Will I lose more of my gains ? Will it make me ill in some way ?? Will it affect my next cycle or something ??? Does anyone actually know (Has it been proven) ????

Thanks

Darren

Oh yeah and one other thing - I cant get the search button to work so cant search cutting cycles. The screen just says done at the bottom but it is a blank page everytime I do it.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i don't think 8 weeks instead of 10 would matter that much. And from my experience tren /winny/ prop or any other test with anti' e's and proper diet is the best cutting cycle

I like that last reply

I noticed you said use a test there. Why are they good for giving quality muscle and for cutting/fat loss etc ? Also, I have Clen which I was going to use in my PCT period. Is this a good idea or would it be better during my cutting cycle ??

Like I said I really am a beginner here but the search option isnt working and there's so many things to scroll through !

Thanks

Darren

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    I like that last reply

I noticed you said use a test there. Why are they good for giving quality muscle and for cutting/fat loss etc ? Also, I have Clen which I was going to use in my PCT period. Is this a good idea or would it be better during my cutting cycle ??

Like I said I really am a beginner here but the search option isnt working and there's so many things to scroll through !

Thanks

Darren
    you should include some kind of test in any cycle. I personaly would use the clen during the cutting cycle

Britguy is offline Banned
    i think you would be ok to go ahead and have a shorter time off than on, but don't make a habit of it mate :-] as mentioned above the perfect gear for cutting (in my opinion, by the way) would be Test prop, tren acetate and anavar - these would cut you up with the correct training, diet and cardio, although not everyone gets on ok with tren, especially if your new to gear, i personally just had an increased temper and sweated like fuk. Hope this helps

Another good reply - thanks britguy.

Ill keep checking this to see what each person says cos I know everyone can have diff oppinions.

cheers

Thread Information