LeanPUMP is offline New Member

just started dbol please help

I have done my fair share of research on dbol and a knowledgeable buddy of mine suspended a gram of dbol powder in a small bottle a little bigger than a shot glass of everclear and i take 1 ml 3 times a day. It also has fermusa in it as well. I have two bottles of this which will last me 40 days. Sorry for so much typing but i know you guys are the best. Is this an ok cycle? please help

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    its a horrible cycle! dbol only is not a good idea at all bro! do a search on dbol only cycle and u will find the reasons why, they have been posted a hundred times

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    What the hell? Suspended dbol powder? An Everclear shotglass?

Dude, stop it now, for your own safety and keeping your liver inside you and not in the toilet, stop it.

I hope spring break goes well for you...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Anymore I do not like being the first person to SLAP! someone...
    Sorry bro I know nothing of suspending an undetermined amount of mg per shot of alcohol. Are these drinking shots or are you intending on injecting?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    1. No it isn't a good cycle
    2. Telling us that the d-bol and fermusa are suspended together in a bottle the size of a shot glass are not telling us how much of each is each ML of solution..thus we can't help you on that amount of 'information'
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 01-28-2005 at 01:07 PM.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Really, take the time to research d'bol only cycles here. It will save you alot of pain and grief.

I hope spring break goes well for you... [/QUOTE]

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets see if I did my math correctly here, we'll assume a shot = 1.5 oz which equals approx 44 ml. You put 1 g (1000mg) of dbol in 44 ml, which comes out to 22.7 mg/ml times 3 times a day = 68.1 mg of dbol/day. Thats a pretty high dose of dbol and I'll assume this is your first cycle too. Dbol alone is not good cycle. Do a search and you'll see why. Im guessing afraid of a needle. Enjoy the moon face, the set of breasts, and the fact that you'll lose all your gains when your done too. It sounds like you need to do more research bro and dont forget PCT research too

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Lets see if I did my math correctly here, we'll assume a shot = 1.5 oz which equals approx 44 ml. You put 1 g (1000mg) of dbol in 44 ml, which comes out to 22.7 mg/ml times 3 times a day = 68.1 mg of dbol/day. Thats a pretty high dose of dbol and I'll assume this is your first cycle too. Dbol alone is not good cycle. Do a search and you'll see why. Im guessing afraid of a needle. Enjoy the moon face, the set of breasts, and the fact that you'll lose all your gains when your done too. It sounds like you need to do more research bro and dont forget PCT research too
    thats probably about right... 35mg of dbol is enough for a first time, but that is if it is stacked with TEST! Do you have an anti e? Do you have PCT lined up correctly? Do you have liver protectants? Do you know what the he ll you are doing?

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    thats probably about right... 35mg of dbol is enough for a first time, but that is if it is stacked with TEST! Do you have an anti e? Do you have PCT lined up correctly? Do you have liver protectants? Do you know what the he ll you are doing?
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and make a bold call here - the answers to the questions will be no, no, no, and no, respectively.

BTW, I'll hate it if I'm the only guy in here that is out of the loop, but what in THE hell is "fermusa"?

LeanPUMP is offline New Member
    Sorry bros for not being more clear. Yes, the dbol powder is suspended in Everclear. The supsension was made using 1g Methandienone and 12mg Femara suspended into 65mL everclear or:

~Dbol @ 15mg/mL
    ~Letro @ .2mg/mL

Cycle:
    1-4 Dbol 45mg ED
    1-4 Nolva 10mg ED
    1-4 Letro .6mg ED
    800mg Silymarin ED throughout

PCT starts same day as Dbol ends
    Day 1: 300mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, 4g Trib
    Day 2-8: 100mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, 4g Trib
    Day 8-21: 50mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, 4g Trib

I know the PCT may seem long for an oral only; however, I dont want to risk losing any of my gains. I dont expect to get huge off this cycle. I am looking for 6-8lbs quality gains with the exception of the water weight I know I will lose after the cycle is over. Added strength and revovery for a month will also help me alot. My expections don't seem unreasonable for an oral steroid , do they? After all, an oral like Dbol isn't too much different than other liver hepatoxic orals like M1T. And many have used M1t with much success (hell, if Dbol came out after the steroid act like M1t, GNC would have carried it too, and many bros would have recommended it because it was legal and carried a better rap).

As for losing gains? Can someone explain why I would lose my gains if the cycle is followed up with a proper PCT? Losing water weight is understandable, but by what mechanism will muscle grown from increased AR mediated protein syntheses be lost, and how is this different than running any other cycle? Femara should keep my dry and Nolva will keep lipid profiles in check; thus minimizing the illusion of losing all my gains.

Kill my Liver? You bros make it seem that a shorter 4wk cycle is harder on the liver and HTPA than a 12wk cycle of Dbol, Test, Deca combined? Milk Thistle should help too.

I have done some research and it has really come down to doing a Dbol only cycle because I haven't seen any solid evidence for not doing a well run Dbol only. Its seems that the reasons that are against it are 'barked replys from forum parrots' and no 'real' evidence. I am a D1 athlete and I need a short acting gear (maybe prop for 8wks or Susp for 4wks) but I still dont see those as better choices for my goals.

However, I am totally open minded about everything and am willing to change my mind based on some good solid replys. Thanks bros for all your help--I do need it.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Why not run prop with it? its short acting and will help you keep the gains off of dbol .

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, bro - you proved me wrong! You have done a good bit of research, and the PCT looks okay for this cycle. Personally, I always run at least a full 4 weeks regardless of the cycle run, but for this particular cycle, I think it would be fine.

The part I would really seriously reconsider is that you're only doing a 4 week cycle. To me, considering you've suppressed your HPTA and require full PCT and lots of ancillaries to do it right (which I see you are planning on doing), it's just not worth it to run a cycle this short. I would aim for 8-12 weeks if possible. Maybe that's not possible for you - if so, let us know and maybe we can help, but to see the best results and have the best chance of keeping gains, IMO you need longer than a 4 week cycle. With a cycle that short, IMO, it doesn't matter what AAS you run, as long as it's a short ester.

What is your situation with testing? That seems to be the most important factor, because I believe test prop can stay detectable for up to 2 weeks?

Thread Information